Thread: Moving Avatars

Bringer of teh lolz Miss Murphy's Avatar
    Length
    ear/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Moving Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by LisaJaney View Post
    OK, there are some things that you don't want to know, Miss Murphy, but my splinter story isn't one of them, right???

As for the "tree in the nude", no I had my pants on (and a shirt, oddly enough ) but they were flannel sleep-pants and the splinter went right through 'em. That's why I said I had to go into the kitchen and "drop trou" (drop my trousers, lower my pants). And yes, I have a story for just about everything, and if I don't, I can think of SOMETHING that'll tie-in nicely.
    You're right about the dropping trou part - I think my wishful mind just ignored that, as the thought of anybody putting up the christmas tree in the buff was just too good.

Well, a friend of mine is a doctor in an ER - and he keeps telling me about accidents they keep getting (none of them suitable for our PG-13 environment here), and they sure are something I always whish I never heard in the first place.

From stopping moving avatars to splinters in the butt in a mere 2 pages. Only on LHC
    Lady Entropy of the Lawless Lands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Bringer of teh lolz (bringer of the laughs) - check out the lolcritters-thread!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    6"/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I've heard some of those ER stories, and they ARE things I wish I'd never heard, I know what you're meaning. And I am proud to say that I helped (ok, I captain'd the effort to) take this thread into the ditch. :innocent:

Length
    ear/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

And finally those banners in your sig make sense. It's a wonderful feeling, things coming full circle

Length
    -/Shldr/-
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Lightbulb Re: Moving Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Murphy View Post
    Well, a friend of mine is a doctor in an ER - and he keeps telling me about accidents they keep getting (none of them suitable for our PG-13 environment here), and they sure are something I always whish I never heard in the first place.
    When I was doing my training I was shown an X-ray with a light-bulb ... well I suppose you WOULD need a lightbulb since the sun don't shine there (you could see the little filament, and everything).

© GRD, 3 March 2007

Length
    ear/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Wow Tabitha, a lightbulb is great. All I can offer is an apple
    What's usually even funnier is the stories these poor souls feel compelled to tell as an explanation

Length
    6"/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

The lightbulb I'd heard, but an APPLE?? It goes in the OTHER end, Buddy! YOu have to CHEW it!

The banners were gifts from friends. The one on the right came from Speedbump, I believe, and Flaxen was the giver of the other one. I think that's how it went. I sure liked them, though. Speedy had given me another one that I used for a long time that had a flag shooting up the flagpole and when it got to the top, it unfurled to say "BS". I thought that one was hilarious, and it DOES have its place... Probably a good response to the apple-guy's story.

Length
    Short/28"/30"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Murphy View Post
    Wow Tabitha, a lightbulb is great. All I can offer is an apple
    And I always thought "An apple a day . . ." would have the opposite effect!

The greatest personal limitation is to be found not in the things you want to do and can't, but in the things you've never considered doing Richard Bandler... my blog

Length
    6"/BSL/BSL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

It does, George, if taken in the opposite direction. It's like our realtor always used to tell us: Location is EVERYTHING!