Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

Length
    SL/CL/CL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

Default Re: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

I think I adjust the answer to this question as my hair grows. The longer it gets, the longer my limit grows too. For me, knee length is unmanageable, but I can see this changing someday. The only thing I can see that's unmanageable is the backaches and not having time to properly style it daily. My hair is almost at TB length and it has been giving me neck/back aches lately. No idea how floor length hair owners manage this!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: At what length do you think/find that your hair is/would be unmanageable for you?

My hair is about mid-thigh I guess right now, and I really can't see a time I feel my hair is unmanageable. Maybe ankle, maybe not. lol. I think with my hair being so fine and thin, it makes it much easier I suppose to consider having it past knee if it grows that long because I have no issues with weight, etc.
    *Lady Nyx, Possessor of The bewhytchd Lens*