Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Money Were No Object What Would You Do For Your Hair?

Length
    Chin/TBL/44+
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

Default Re: If Money Were No Object What Would You Do For Your Hair?

Get a pair of Hikari Cosmos wet/dry cutting shears for my self trims and s&d, a Thomas Liroac horn comb, pear wood handle soft boar brush, (and for my son, one of their ultra soft goat hair baby brushes - although I'm sure I'd steal it to smooth updos ) and commission an exact copy of my favourite conditioner and serum with no added scent, so that I could add my own stuff like 100% pure sambac jasmine and tuberose oils and Rose Otto, styrax benzoin, oud etc

Aww man, now I wish I could afford all this stuff!
    <--Growing wavy virgin TBL hair, with long compact cut layers to Classic. 2b/M/C/ii low porosity.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MadeiraD View Post

I would own every ficcare and keep buying whatever timberstone turnings put out.

I would have hair jewelry made with actual jewels.
    This! I would hire a team to search the globe (and stalk ebay) for every ficcare ever made and open a ficcare museum. I would also commission Nightblooming to make a range of custom designed ficcares which contained real gemstones (I'm thinking a silver glittery primavera with real emeralds )

Oh, the humidity! woolyleprechaun's Avatar
    Length
    1inch/38/??
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Ahhhh I'd definitely buy a ton of hairtoys. Just Eaduard hairsticks, flexis and ficcares for me, I think. And a butt load of essential oils and such. Nothing too extravagant, I don't think
    To be honest, I'm sort of glad I can't afford everything I want all the time. I treasure the things I do have, and when I have a toy splurge (I live in the UK so it makes sense to buy more than one item from a seller for shipping and that) I hide them away and my family give them to me as gifts on special occasions. Every toy I have, I know when I had it and who gave it me Sorry for the derailment....
    Now measuring in at 37 inches, or BCL. Classic by Christmas '15 is a real possibility! Yeah, that's my clothes horse in the pic. I'm that glam.
    Lady Maurelle of the Soggy Nation

Type
    2a/F/i/ii

I would have a personal hair person to wash, deep condition, clarify, style and set my hair. I would do lots of special hair treatments. I would also have them give me a daily scalp massage. They would live in my guest house area with my masseuse. I would adorn hair with the coolest pins and jewels. That is about it. There are many more things I would do for others but list is too big.
    Cut hair 11.06.2013 to CBL. Patiently waiting for it to grow back strong and healthy.
    Photo taken 12.04.2013

Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by woolyleprechaun View Post
    Ahhhh I'd definitely buy a ton of hairtoys. Just Eaduard hairsticks, flexis and ficcares for me, I think. And a butt load of essential oils and such. Nothing too extravagant, I don't think
    To be honest, I'm sort of glad I can't afford everything I want all the time. I treasure the things I do have, and when I have a toy splurge (I live in the UK so it makes sense to buy more than one item from a seller for shipping and that) I hide them away and my family give them to me as gifts on special occasions. Every toy I have, I know when I had it and who gave it me Sorry for the derailment....
    aww that is nice to read.
    Cut hair 11.06.2013 to CBL. Patiently waiting for it to grow back strong and healthy.
    Photo taken 12.04.2013

Length
    18 in/29 in/45 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

I'd buy lots of gorgeous hair toys =D

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    SL/BSL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/F/i

Tbh I don't think I would do anything different. Except perhaps invent a potion that made hair grow quicker.

Length
    MB/WL/WL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
    I'd go to madora in NYC for more of their famous hair treatments and trims. They also do amazing styling as well. So I'd go there all the time.
    My first thought also!

Sunscreen obsessed weirdo kaydana's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'd hire Gumball as my personal stylist so I could have gorgeous braided updos every day. If money were no object I'm sure I could pay enough to convince him to relocate.

And I'd buy a few hair toys, of course.

My first thought is I'd buy a lot more of these pricy curlmart products and not feel bad about it.