Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honey for your hair??? :/

Length
    buzz/FTL/FTL
    Type
    2b/C/ii

Default Re: Honey for your hair??? :/

My hair loves it in a modified SMT. I put about a tablespoon in a mug and nuke it for around ten seconds to kill the peroxide. Then I mix in about a tablespoon of coconut oil, then about half a cup of cheap conditioner. I've never had the clumping issues people have with aloe sometimes, and I love how the honey smell stays in my hair even after I've washed it out. Yum.

Length
    APL/APL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Huh. Thanks so much for all of your guys honey wisdom! I'm definitely going to be adding it to my conditioner in the future, and I'll try the SMT too. Hopefully it'll work for my hair!

Type
    2a/F/i/ii

I mix it with VO5 conditioner as a cowash. I our the honey and conditioner into my palm and just mix together (I keep a big bottle in the shower.) I find my hair gets lank using the VO5 alone, but with the honey my hair is clean, shiny and feels well conditioned.
    I also use as a deep treatment SMT with my generic Biolage Conditioner.

I find honey works very well on my hair. I do not live in a dry climate so I don't have to worry about honey pulling the moisture from my hair. It helps draw it in for me it feels like.
    Cut hair 11.06.2013 to CBL. Patiently waiting for it to grow back strong and healthy.
    Photo taken 12.04.2013