Thread: Heya Y'all Im New and Im also a starting out Beautian!

Length
    15/22/26
    Type
    1b/1c/C/ii/iii

Red face Heya Y'all Im New and Im also a starting out Beautian!

Yup you heard right, Im a beautian, so yes I color my hair though I have tried to start waiting longer between retouches. Also I try to only use cruelty free products thought their are few I found out after I bought and used that they weren't but live and learn. My hair is almost APL and is if I pull it to straighten the little bit of wave my hair is a cut with a lot of layers which I am going to grow a bit longer like I did last fall and thought I liked this cut better well I'm tired of it already. I have seen this site off and on and I was like oh well might as well join hm what else?? I'm trying to do castor oil on my scalp every time I wash if I can...is that to much or ok yall think?? I started taking some hair skin and nail vits they are cheaper but all I can afford. being a starting out beautian I'm still trying to build up clients meaning I'm not making a lot of money yet ha. I have started using a costume satin pillow case I made. its probably not the best stuff but it was want I could afford and plus I'm not sure what kind I need to look for in specifics. I use aquage biomega silk shampoo(will be using the moisture one after I use this one up) and aquage biomega intensive conditioner I change these up with others that I have used and only liked for a lil while but I really like my biomega so I hope to stick with it and find a natural S and C to use with the Biomega. they are sulfate free paraben free and the brands are cruelty free(they don't test products or ingredients on animals.) SO Sorry its all random my though patterns are like this ha

Length
    14"/BSL/30"
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Heya Y'all Im New and Im also a starting out Beautian!

Hey! I'm also a stylist, just started, am also 24 AND live in Texas too!
    I've totally stopped coloring/bleaching and am really not heat styling either. I will have to look into Aquage products more than I have in the past. It sounds like you're on the right track though. My waves really started making themselves more apparent once I stopped using sulfate free products.

Welcome and Best of luck to you!
    Jaw - Chin - SL - CBL - APL - BSL - MBL - Waist
    2b M ii
    Forever Trimming by the Moon.

Length
    28/44/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Welcome and happy growing!

Lady Leeloo Minai, Keeper of the Fifth Key, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a-M-iiCL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-ClassicDrop by drop fills the tub” - Proverb

Length
    ?/30"/Term
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/i/ii

Hi welcome to LHC!!! It's really awesome that you use cruelty free products!!!