Thread: Is it possible to get a medium auburn color with henna? Not too orange?>>>>

Type
    1c/M/i

Question Is it possible to get a medium auburn color with henna? Not too orange?>>>>

I've used henna in the past for glosses and always end up with hair a little more orange than I'd like. How can I obtain a nice med auburn? I adore Julianne Moore's hair for reference.

tia!

Edited to add that I love the shade of my hair in my profile pic, but it is box color and the pic was taken hours after coloring. It faded almost immediately and I want a more hair healthy alternative.
    Last edited by Shae; September 8th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.

Type
    1c/M/i

Default Re: Is it possible to get a medium auburn color with henna? Not too orange?>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I've used henna in the past for glosses and always end up with hair a little more orange than I'd like. How can I obtain a nice med auburn? I adore Julianne Moore's hair for reference.

tia!

Edited to add that I love the shade of my hair in my profile pic, but it is box color and the pic was taken hours after coloring. It faded almost immediately and I want a more hair healthy alternative.
    Ooooops! Wrong board....sorry!