...OMG I forgot how AMAZING henna makes my hair look and feel!

I took a henna hiatus, trying to get back to blonde.

I pretty much destroyed my hair. First, I decided it looked too "pale" (over old highlights) and I panicked and did hendigo. So I started trying to remove that, tried a hundred things, including more highlights, which of course, gave me green streaks, did a bunch of Color Oopses, then did some red box color (about three times) to counteract that, and finally, I said: You're kidding me. What am I doing? Here I am with almost bubble gummy hair, many inches cut back off, weird manycolored green-gray hair and it's thinner than ever...

Going back to henna.

So I have done a couple of hennas. The first was from a supplier on Amazon and it did give me a base color but I wasn't impressed with the feel. However, to be fair, I couldn't expect a miracle when I was trying to fix bleached hair.

Eventually I wound up with a mix of Strawberry from Nightblooming and what I had left of my Amazon purchase and I have the nicest-feeling hair again and such a pretty color. Nightblooming's henna is amazing so I recommend it.

I'm pretty short again, I have to measure it again, probably 20" or so? But henna for some reason makes my hair feel really strong and it doesn't break off as easily. I have super-fine fragile hair even without chemical processes. Henna just makes it feel stronger and thicker. So I hope now I can grow grow grow.

That's my story, LOL.