Hello,

A little about me. I have struggled to grow my hair long since I have cut it into a pixie when I was 13. From then on, I've had an array of hair colours, hennaed hair, went black, bleached it, had a buzz cut... You know.. I'm pretty impulsive heh.
Now almost 30, my hair is at my chin, currently coloured with black box dye (I'm a natural level 7/8 blonde),with last inch of my hair bleached underneath. I have some hair loss at temples due to PCOS and my hair is fine 1b, sort of okay condition, but could be better.

I really want long hair, not sure how long I can go as genetics aren't really on my side.
My plan is to switch from box dye to henna, specifically to maintain my darker locks and improve the health of my hair and scalp as well as avoid the nasty chemicals that come with box dye.
I wash my hair every two to three days as my scalp gets greasy pretty quickly. I have no specific shampoo/conditioner at the moment, it's sort of whatever is on sale... I started oiling my hair and scalp before wash. I use gentle heat most of the time as I live in a cold climate, and my hair is limp without blowdrying my roots, I would like to cut down on it.
My goal is to reach BSL and take it from there.

I'll stop rambling now, cause this post is getting loooong... Thank you, if you've made it so far.