Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Exclamation The miracle Pill

Just for fun because I am bored at work ,
    If there was a miracle pill invented that made your hair grow lets say 6 inches in 2 months and they would really work!!! The cost is 3 grand and the supply is for 2 months. How much would you dish out to get theses pills? Would sell something to get the money to buy them at least once? Oh yea just to make it more interesting no credit cards accepted.

I would def try to find a way to get theses pills at least once, till I reach my goal of classic length.
    I think I will sell my Flat screen TV and some furniture that I have around the house.

This might be a stupid thread. I just thought it might be fun.
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!

Length
    16"/short/?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

I'm not sure! I know I'd probably consider it (for a little while at least!). Now if someone would guarantee me permamently thicker hair, then the sky would be the limit!
    Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt 5:16
    Celogrl's Pictures!

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Celogrl View Post
    I'm not sure! I know I'd probably consider it (for a little while at least!). Now if someone would guarantee me permamently thicker hair, then the sky would be the limit!
    I agree, I would pay a LOT to have thicker hair--or at least make my hair line lower on my forehead. Oooh, I can't stand my hairline....But I won't go down that road.....

Maybe it's because my hair is already long, but I think it would have to be more than just 6 inches in two months. It would have to be a foot in one month.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

YES

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Celogrl View Post
    if there was a pill that made me have strong hair that wouldnt break off that had a 5 inch pony and never got any knots. i would work 3 jobs until i had enough money no matter how long it takes to get the money... and if the hair never broke off i would be able to grow it really long... ive grown 6.5 inches in the last 7 months so im not really worried about how fast it grows.. i just wish it was thicker and stronger perminantly
    can i call this classic length

Length
    mback/tbone/clssc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

My goal is classic and my hair is hip length now. The longest hairs are only a few inches away from tailbone. So no, I wouldn't buy them because they are way too expensive.

Now if they would magically "heal" split ends and I would be sure it worked, I might...
    Being who you are is the ultimate compliment to yourself ~ Secretmidnight
    My album

Length
    7/BSL/IDK
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Unfortunately, I don't think I own anything worth that much that I could sell, so I'll have to rely on Mother Nature.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I don't think I could bring myself to pay that much for something mother nature can give me. I'd much rather have a new wardrobe!

Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Funny I like what everyone said. HAHA
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!

Can't keep away, it seems Unofficial_Rose's Avatar
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Make it 2 grand and I'm in

(because I'm only at shoulder!)