Thread: Quantum products?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Quantum products?

Has anyone used quantum products from sally's? I picked up a bottle of clarifying and chelating shampoo today and after checking out their website once I got home, I found this conditioner. Any thoughts? It contains and protein/silicone blend I've not heard of before, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol

https://zotosprofessional.com/produc...g-conditioner/
    Last edited by Obsidian; June 30th, 2017 at 02:59 PM.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Quantum products?

I have just the clarifying shampo, which I like, but for some reason it makes my hair shed more when I use it (some products do that to me), so I passed it along to someone else in the house. Nice and cleansing, but not drying, though.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I'm surprised more people don't know about or use this product. I've used it twice now and it seems fine, not overly drying but did make my hair fairly poofy.
    Next wash, I'll use a coney conditioner and see if that helps calm down the poof some.

Cleans really well, not sure how it chelates as I didn't have any mineral build up when I started using it but my hair does seem a lot less weighed down.
    Maybe I can go back to my favorite coney conditioner without having to worry about build up.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

You're right, it seems to be mentioned only once in a blue moon on here. I was just there the other day and forgot to look at the Quantum conditioners, I'll have to look at them next time.