Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your minimum hair length and what is your favorite hair length?

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default What is your minimum hair length and what is your favorite hair length?

I haven't reached my minimum length yet. I am thinking it will be TBL to Classic or so.

Favorite length? Well, I have made a point to love my hair at all lengths, but so far, my favorite changes every month to whatever my current length is while I am growing out (hoping for knee length).

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What is your minimum hair length and what is your favorite hair length?

Minimal lenght on me would be probably the waist.. On my body I really love how TBL looks. My goal is to get to classic maybe longer if I feel so, but if I for some reason don't like it I'll cut to TBL again

Length
    chin/TBL/?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: What is your minimum hair length and what is your favorite hair length?

Minimun lenght would definitely be waist, and favourite one is classic!

Length
    BSL/CL/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Hmm. I joke that if I couldn't comb or brush, I'd just get dreads and let them go.

And I'm not sure how much truth is in that joke. I suspect lots.

So, undreaded, my minimum to be happy with it, and have few "I should let it grow" thoughts, is probably TBL/Classic.

Maximum, terminal minus two (for the ends), in more likely in reality, knee to upper calf.

Because when I couldn't comb/brush, I'd likely have past waist dreads.
    Join a declutter challenge http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...d.php?t=141272

Nevertheless, she persisted.

Length
    35"/35"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I never cut shorter than my waist, that's my minimum. So far my maximum is classic, before I'm just done with it. But... I'm hoping to brave going beyond that in the near future.

Length
    BSL/Hip/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Minimum would probably be waist. Any shorter and I wouldn't feel it's "long" hair according to my current standards. Favorite length, I don't really know; I do like the way TBL looks with medieval-type dresses.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

My minimum I want is knee. My favorite hair length is floor and anything beyond floor

Length
    17/45/40
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

My minimum length would be hip because that seems to be where I can maintain it at its most healthiest. Currently, it's at tailbone - had to make a pretty hefty cut a few weeks back when I was at mid-thigh due to exceptionally unruly ends My goal length is to just let it grow as long as possible while at the same time remaining healthy, but ideally I would be happiest at classic, which is my favorite. I always thought that classic was that fairytale/princess length and I'm hoping that this time around, I'll be able to maintain the health for my hair while it's growing.

Length
    0-2cm/MBL/MBL

Growing out from pretty much zero so my minimum desired length for the moment is APL. Favorite would be waist but by the time I reach that I might try to grow it beyond

Minimum is waist (I'm nearly there) and favourite is TBL. TBL is my goal.