View Poll Results: Did Monistat Make Your Hair Grow Faster ?

Voters
352. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - Definately !

60 17.05%
  • No - No faster growth for me!

18 5.11%
  • I do not intend to try it!

104 29.55%
  • Just started/or going to start using it!

170 48.30%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monistat Poll - Did Monistat (or equivalent) Make Your Hair Grow Faster ?

Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Default Monistat Poll - Did Monistat (or equivalent) Make Your Hair Grow Faster ?

I started this poll on the old site, and thought I'd re-start it as I watch the Monistat thread growing and growing lol.

Just a request, if you select "Yes-my hair grew faster", please could you post a before and after post to help.

I voted yes and here is my photo. It's a collage that shows how damaged my hair was pre-LHC. I started MN (Daktarin) on 9 January - the growth is between December and February. I am growing the damage out - and I have to say MN has definately given me faster growth.
    I use it mixed with Castor Oil, massaged into wet hair about 2-3 times a week with Coconut Oil on my length.
    I haven't taken an updated photo yet - but have trimmed, but there has still been growth. Will post new photos tomorrow.

1st Goal: BSL - By Oct 2010
    2nd Goal: Waist Length - By June 2011

Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

I just started I hope I works as much for me as it did for everyone else. =) I cant wait
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!

Length
    16"/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I'm on my 2nd week (4% 3 times a week). I haven't taken a before picture, maybe I should. I dyed my roots right before I started, so I plan to use the regrowth as my measurement.

Jeni

Length
    ? 20"/26"/???
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos. And I can't say that overall my length grew faster. But I do know that I am growing a bunch of new hairs along my hairline, especially in a receding area on my right temple.

If I can figure out how to get a picture of those, I will post that.
    ~Wanita~
    Journal
    "Life is short...wear cute shoes." The Red Shoe

Length
    12/15/32
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

I haven't sat down to work out how to upload photos but I've gotten 3 inches in less than a month. I've been posting my method and results on the Monistat...Dare we start this again thread.
    Love the MN!

Length
    23"/36.75/54"
    Type
    3b/3c/F/M/ii

Yes! I gained an inch a month (from October to January). This was a half- inch over my normal monthly growth which was - well, a half inch.
    I stopped using the 2% generic Wal-Mart brand, (which was all I used) because my scalp sebum became very dry and that affected the moisture level of my hair adversely. I don't have any before or after pics though.
    3c F/M ii/iii 23/32.5/54
    "Love is a rose everblooming,and I water its roots with my tears." SBS

Length
    Pixie/BSL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

I don't mind the idea, and if it works would love to use it. I'm just trying to figure out how to get my BF to use it, with thinning hair and all. I think, if it works, it would help!

Voted: 'or going to start using it!'

Length
    16"/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

blackfrostqueen- could you squeeze it into a jar, maybe put a drop or 2 or some "manly scent" in it, mix it up and just not tell him what it is? What he doesn't know wont hurt him....Later if/when it starts to work you can brake the news to him, or not.

Jeni

Length
    14/24/40
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

The picture on the left was taken on the 21st of March, and the second was taken today (11 days later). In the second picture, my hair is not straightened, but in the first it (pretty much) is straighter - to tell the length increase better, look at the bottom left side of my hair. (Sorry, it looks more obvious when the picture is larger, but I didn't want to do that to your computers.)
    I did a quick measure this afternoon, and it looks like it has grown about 2cm in the past 11 days, which is above average! I'm definitely going to keep up with this for the next little while, as mad as it sounds.
    Lady Cryollaee of the Honored Woodlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    The Goal: No trimming until waist (2013)

Length
    short/short/30"

what is monistat?