Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone use Phyto products?

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Question Does anyone use Phyto products?

I once had a sample of a hair mask from Sephora, and it worked great! I then purchased a bigger size of it, but it didn't work out that well...

I'm wondering if anyone uses any of the products and if they liked them? The serum looks pretty good...
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    --/tb/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Default Re: Does anyone use Phyto products?

I use the Phyto 9 leave-in cream and like it a lot. (As in, I use no other conditioner, and have used that for more than four years.)

wg
    To contact me, use email. (Only PM if you'd rather not receive a reply in a timely fashion.)

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Awesome! So definitely worth the price then!
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....

Length
    .05/25.5/45
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii/iii

There was this sale at this beauty store in the mall that had all Phyto products at $7 a piece. Obviously I took advantage because most of them are $18-30 a piece so I got a bunch from the yellow line, for dry or super dry hair. Phyto 9 and hair mask, I forgot which one. Phyto 9 is nice, but honestly, I much prefer Nightblooming's hair salve as my leave in. That and Ojon. It really depends on what shampoo and conditioner I use. Phyto is nice, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. They didn't really do anything special for me.

Length
    pixie/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

My old boss used Phyto producs on all of his hi-falutin', rich clients. Being his assistant, I never felt a difference in their hair from when he switched it up with a good old Paul Mitchell product. Never tried them on myself, though... I guess I just felt it was more of a way to increase sales than actually improver hair quality.

Length
    ??/Hip/??
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I've tried the Phyto 9 leave-in, and I liked it a lot. It made my hair very smooth and shiny. A little goes a long way as well, and I find that I get the best results by using a small amount. The 50ml tube I got lasted me around 8 months. If it wasn't out of my budget at the moment, I would have gotten a second tube.

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Good to know guys, thank you!

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I used to use Phyto products when I worked at a beauty supply store in college (I got them at 40% off). I loved Phyto 9 and the Phytodefrisant Hair Straightening Balm. My hair was around BSL at the time and was in good condition although I think it is in better condition now and I use cheaper products.

Length
    <apl/hip/BCL
    Type
    1a/F/iii

I use the phytokeratine shampoo for damaged hair (sulfate free and coneless), I can recommend it
    I really want to try the phytokeratine serum (coneless) and their detangle spray (also coneless), but it's expensive
    DUTCH or FLEMISH speaking?
    www.hairfairforum.be

Length
    47 cm/76 cm/WL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I used to use Phyto 7 and I was very happy with it: very moisturizing on my length, not greasy and defined my curls very well. I didn't buy it again though because it contains parabens and I prefer to use strictly natural products. And, if I am not mistaken, their shampoos contains SLS...