Results 13,751 to 13,753 of 13753

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by sarana View Post
    Well, it's very close so I guess you could say that, but I think my, hmm, bc, starts a bit lower than on an average person x)

Plus I usually like to be a little bit past a milestone before I feel comfortable about it, because on a wavier day the ends flip up.

But okay I guess this is around bcl yeah
    I feel ya on the calling a milestone once you're past it a bit. That way the days your hair feels short can't make you question if you're really at a milestone or not

Quote Originally Posted by jmrdelorean View Post
    I’ve just realized this week my hair is officially waist length. Just another year or two and I’ll be at my goal of hip. I’ve had long hair for a while and only last year set a goal for myself.
    Congratz! You'll be at hip before you know it

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Honesly Ylva in the years I've been here I've been amazed at the transformation of your bleached hair to your natural hair - so much fuller, more textured, and something special indeed! I love it.

--

Here's my contribution of the day - a "ok fine we're now back at BCL for the ....3rd? time in as many years" photo, now with finally the hem I wanted!
    That's so nice to hear! Thank you, baanoo! And your own hemline has indeed improved so much over the years. Altogether, your hair is looking very full and healthy, and I love your colour so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Ylva I'm always amazed by the thickness of your 'new' hair.
    I was in a similar situation for the length, in the end I deceided to postpone every decision and let it grow till it doesnt upset me.
    It really does look like a completely different head of hair!

A wise decision to not do anything in that situation. I've also not done anything about my hair yet; there's no hurry to make any decision after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt View Post
    Great hair and great hair length Ylva! I am kind of figuring, like you said, that is a practical length, and I hope to find out with my hair in another year or two. Definitely rich and thick too.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Brandt! This, between hip and BCL, is my favourite length of all that I've experienced, I think. Still, from time to time, I find myself missing longer hair!

I look forward to seeing your hair past hip, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    You answered your own question in this post if you like it and don't have much desire to grow then you have your answer right there
    I think I did, yeah. The problem is that I still miss longer hair from time to time and keep wondering what my virgin hair would look like at classic, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemi View Post
    I agree! Sounds like you've found a length that is comfortable to you!
    I did already enjoy this length 10+ years ago, and it seems to be my ideal length for most of my life!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I just cut back from classic to waist. The ends were getting sparse and I never wanted to wear it down. It waves nicely when it’s shorter, too. I think I just enjoy my hair the most when it is waist length.

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde