Results 44,621 to 44,626 of 44626

Thread: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Length
    shldr/mbl/tbl
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Random Hair Thoughts Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post
    I feel like I am following you around on LHC, but I bought 2 visors and donated my other summer hats because of this long hair problem!
    Please please follow me around I tried using the hairstick vertically like ETJ CURLS suggested, and I was able to squish my bun into my largest sun hat! I may have to wear the others with braids and invest in some more visors myself... Because I've already bought 2 more hairsticks

Quote Originally Posted by rosenester View Post
    I went away for this last week, a vacation of visiting friends. I dressed up sometimes, lots of pictures, wearing hair down, lots of compliments on my hair length & color. It was very validating since I have been overly focused on my hair for several years. Some of my friends I said, a simple thanks, and others I explained I was really working on it for a while.

Upon seeing some photos of myself I see how long it really is. It’s good to see it from afar. I wasn’t sure it was long enough and was getting a little lhcitis. Now back to content maintaining HL.

That's such a lovely feeling I always feel like my hair is pretty short when I'm hanging around LHC, so it definitely is nice when people comment on its length in the wild.
    Last edited by diamond_storm; June 21st, 2024 at 07:55 AM. Reason: typo

I trimmed maybe an inch or inch and a half. I pulled both sides forward over my shoulders and cut them vertically instead of horizontally. I then readjusted my face frame. It got rid of the excess taper and gave me a deep V hemline, deeper than in my sig pic. I feel like it's thinning but the ponytail circumference is the same as when I started here years ago. Maybe it's just not as poofy as it used to be when I didn't use products. Or maybe my butt is wider.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    Instagram has mercilessly showed me a video where a lady had about 2/3 of her hair buzzed off, in an undercut style, and the top layer was cut into a long bob. When she let her top fall over her undercut, she still had twice as much hair as I have on my whole head.
    ooh brutal. <sighs in solidarity>
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Length
    18"/34"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

The little elastic hair bands/ties are so damaging to my ends I feel like I'm making a faustian bargain every time I want to do an elaborate braiding hairstyle
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Struggling with my hair lately. Velcro ends making it a pain to detangle, hard to summon the energy for washes, remembering how freeing it feels to be able to wear down. Calculating how long it would take to grow back if I did cut it. Knowing I'd probably regret it and it would just make me feel worse. So bun it and just try to forget about it.

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./71"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    Struggling with my hair lately. Velcro ends making it a pain to detangle, hard to summon the energy for washes, remembering how freeing it feels to be able to wear down. Calculating how long it would take to grow back if I did cut it. Knowing I'd probably regret it and it would just make me feel worse. So bun it and just try to forget about it.
    Attagirl!!
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+