• Length Chart front/back view 24nov2022

Thanks to all the LHCers who helped with this. :-)

It can also be found on my Imgur and in my Useful Things album.
    Comments 8 Comments
      shelomit -
      Very nice!
      lapushka -
      Awesome!
      FrayedFire -
      Hmm... My fingertip length is longer than my midthigh!
      mermaid lullaby -
      Very nice!
      Shoshiplatypus -
      Thank you - this helps a lot. I have recently joined and have been finding it difficult to understand the codes people have been using.

Query - under the avatar and details of the person's name etc. the length is given as 3 numbers, or 3 actual lengths. Why is this?

Would it be possible to put up an explanation of the hair types too? When I signed on I didn't really know anything about this and had to search online but it didn't give me very much information.

Thanks.
      lapushka -
      Quote Originally Posted by Shoshiplatypus View Post
      Thank you - this helps a lot. I have recently joined and have been finding it difficult to understand the codes people have been using.

Query - under the avatar and details of the person's name etc. the length is given as 3 numbers, or 3 actual lengths. Why is this?

Would it be possible to put up an explanation of the hair types too? When I signed on I didn't really know anything about this and had to search online but it didn't give me very much information.

Thanks.
      Try and go in the newbie subforum. You should see a sticky there. I vote for reading it.
      Trust me, it will all become clear to you. It's a lot to explain in a couple sentences, you see.
      Shoshiplatypus -
      Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
      Try and go in the newbie subforum. You should see a sticky there. I vote for reading it.
      Trust me, it will all become clear to you. It's a lot to explain in a couple sentences, you see.
      Got it! Thanks! That's brilliant. Lots of useful info on that page.
      Re3L -
      Great chart! Although, as a taller person, I've always thought these descriptions were a little unfair! LOL Its a lot easer for a shorter person to get to waist length than someone much taller, its a shorter distance.
  • Recent Articles

• Sponsors