PDA

View Full Version : I just got my first BBB!!

demonicblackcat
August 29th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Since I live in southeast asia, the only store that carries BBB is sephora. The brush is surprisingly nice and looks so modern, so different than wood based BBB you guys have. It's my first time using it, and I found that my hair was... I don't know how to describe it, it looks healthier and tangle free, and half of my hair is actually slathered in oil that God knows come from where.

It's just wow! I love the brush, I just wish that it doesn't make my hair shed as much.

I've been CO-washing for about 3 months, sometimes I shampoo using low sulfate shampoo. My hair has been permed twice, bleached, and colored trice in the past three months, which drives it nuts. It's just a wonder why it still looks quite nice ( at least to me) .

Anyway, this is my first post here. Hello you all! Sorry for the inconsistent post.

Jorja
August 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hello and welcome :) I'm glad you like your new brush. I'm looking around for a new one now, as mine had nylon bristles in.

rtree721
August 29th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Congrats on the new bbb. I am thinking about getting one myself. Do you find that it makes your hair too fluffy?

demonicblackcat
August 29th, 2012, 11:06 AM
@jorja mine also have nylon in it, and I fear that since the nylon is longer than my hair, the boar bristle can't actually reach the scalp, but so far (which is first time brushing) is fine and made a difference to me. :)

@rtree no, it doesn't! :D My hair is only slightly wavy though (I think I'm a type 1c/2a)

rtree721
August 29th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey we have the same hair type! I hope I have good results too.