PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Alanis Morissette on Good Morning America?

ALorraine
August 28th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I know she did a short cut back in the mid part of the last decade but this morning she performed with long, thick chestnut brown hair with natural s-waves like her former style in the 90's and it looks fantastic. It was all one length and came to her elbows.

While I liked the shorter more stylish cut she wore a few years ago I always thought that long wavy "hair down to my bum look" is the essential Alanis Morissette. She's clearly been growing a lot in the past couple of years.

What do you guys think? :)

dulce
August 28th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I really liked her hair,it was gorgeous and looked really healthy.

Clem_Dela
August 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
I saw her whenever she was on The Voice and I too was very impressed with her hair! The huuuge waves and the beautiful length and it looks so thick

StephanieP3
August 28th, 2012, 09:49 PM
I didn't see it! I'll have to look for it. I've always been envious of her hair! It's like...perfect to me :)

LuckyH
August 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
ya, girl's back!! I love a good lillith fair era return....just like fiona apple earlier this year..great hair too!! hmm

MeowScat
August 29th, 2012, 12:31 AM
She's so cool, I love her...and her gorgeous mane. I wish I had known she was being interviewed, I would have watched or recorded it. They didn't advertise it by me. Fooey!

I wonder if she uses oil, CWC or CO. Does anyone know if she's ever talked about her haircare routine?

I also wonder if there are any secret celebrity LHC lurkers or members here.

Nocturnal
August 29th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Celebrity lurkers - that would be funny. I've just saw a short video of her on youtube, where she was speaking about depression after having a baby. Her hair looked great! She had a couple of accent brades pinned away from her face in that video.

mrs_coffee
August 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Yes. I love her and I love her hair. Her last album, Flavors of Entanglement, is so good. I'm happy about this newest album as well.

spirals
August 29th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I wish I'd seen her. I bet her hair health partly comes from diet. She's vegetarian, if not vegan. Does anyone remember her on You Can't Do That on Television? :D

catamonica
August 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I looked at some pictures on the internet of her. She said in an interview that she wouldn't cut her hair again. That is is her security blanket. She looks so much better with real long hair.

CTH3989
August 29th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Here is a promotional picture from GMA. http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/0810_alanis-morissette_ob.jpg

truepeacenik
August 29th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Sadly, lots of people will seize on "hair as security blanket" and not "I love how I look with it."

I don't hide behind mine. I don't think she does.

But ya know,she is g-d (see the film Dogma), so we can say g-d wants us to have long hair.
:cheese:

spirals
August 29th, 2012, 10:47 AM
She looks good. She still looks like she's in her late twenties.

shutterpillar
August 29th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I LOVE Alanis. I have since I was a little girl and watched her on the video for "Thank You". I thought her hair was beautiful and she must be a strong and confident person for making a nude music video.

She is a beautiful woman with lovely hair. I am so glad she has grown it back out!

sibiryachka
August 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I'm so glad it's back! I saw her perform once in the late 90s, and during one song she was spinning around bent over at the waist, with her amazing priestess hair flying around her parallel to the floor... Unforgettable. Thank U Alanis!

pepperminttea
August 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I loved her long hair in Dogma, it was the first thing I ever saw her in, before I knew she was a musician. She looks amazing with it, I hope she's loving the length again. :)