PDA

View Full Version : Herbal Glo Shampoo

masaur
August 28th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Hello All

Well it's been almost 2 months and I am still shedding like crazy.
All tests are normal. I have started clarifying with a apple cider vinegar rinse. Now what?
I have seen a shampoo at my local health food store called "Herbal Glo" shampoo. I am allergic to SLS so I need to use a more natural product. This Herbal Glo company makes a whole line of products for thinning hair/hair loss.

My question is.... has anyone tried it? and if so what was your experience?

MrsGuther
August 28th, 2012, 08:30 PM
I have never tried it before.

hermosamendoza
August 28th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I haven't tried it but when i was shedding really badly still a yr and a half after i had my daughter I bought a shampoo from nutrine called garlic shampoo. I got a bundle with the conditioner because that was the cheapest way so i didn't have to pay two shipping and handelings. I used it for a month or two and now I don't have to use it anymore. I did a lot of research before buying and watched a lot of youtube videos.

renia22
August 28th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Haven't tried it but I would be curious to hear your experience with it if you do. Which formula are you thinking of getting?

masaur
August 29th, 2012, 05:59 AM
I'm thinking about trying the scalp treatment and the shampoo. I don't really see how a conditioner would help with a scalp issue. Plus, maybe this will help with my scalp psoriasis.

I'll let you know how it goes. I think I'm going to try the roobios tea scalp spray that I read about in another post. (please don't ask met link to the post I'm still new here and it took me forever just to figure out how to make a new post) :)

renia22
August 29th, 2012, 06:05 AM
I'm thinking about trying the scalp treatment and the shampoo. I don't really see how a conditioner would help with a scalp issue. Plus, maybe this will help with my scalp psoriasis.

I'll let you know how it goes. I think I'm going to try the roobios tea scalp spray that I read about in another post. (please don't ask met link to the post I'm still new here and it took me forever just to figure out how to make a new post) :)

Good luck! That's one of the shampoos that I was looking at prior to buying the one I am using now but I didn't see a lot of reviews for it yet. I think I remember some of the shampoo formulas might even have roobios tea right in them? (I saw that roobios tea thread too)