PDA

View Full Version : Up-to-date sulfate/cone/protein free list?

bunnylake
August 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know of an up-to-date list of sulfate/cone/protein free list? The few I have found are small and at least two years old.
If there isn't one somewhere, should we make one together? Might be really helpful for a lot of us!

Clytemnestra
August 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I've been using Suave Naturals condish for CO, then alternating between using a tiny amount of L'Oreal Eversleek condish and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose as a leave-in. I spent about 1/2 hour last week looking through the organic conditioners at Sprouts and it seemed like they all had Soy Protein as an ingredient, so I didn't buy any more, although I have read that if it's in the middle of the list it can't be all that much, but I really like to have control over my moisture/protein applications.

My hair has been super soft and well moisturized since I started the no cone/sulfate experiment, so anyway, a list of products would be nice to see. I have seen some spread around the curlygirl blogs.

MinderMutsig
August 27th, 2012, 06:08 PM
We could make one but I'd go have a look on www.naturallycurly.com. They have a product section that allows you to search for things like cone/no-cone, protein, moisture, sulphates etc.