PDA

View Full Version : Homemade hair mask

Natanyabanana
August 27th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I made a mask the other day by blending natural live yoghurt, avacado and olive oil together and leaving it on my hair for half an hour before washing off, and conditioning. My hair feels AMAZING now! Can anyone else suggest any natural recipies that are good for long hair? :)

Chanie
August 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I use, egg, olive oil, honey, coconutoil, avocado and stuff like that when i make treatments, maybe i should try youghurt, greek youghurt should be good i think ... :)

Natanyabanana
August 27th, 2012, 12:45 PM
You should try it, it really worked lots of people commented on how shiny and soft it looked afterwards! I think I'll give those things you suggested a try too :o)

frogs
August 27th, 2012, 01:10 PM
My hair doesnt like too much protein so what i use is: Some honey, one mashed up banana and some olive oil or coconut oil. My hair feels amazing afterwards!

ravenreed
August 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM
A bit of conditioner, molasses, banana baby food, and cocoa powder worked really well for my hair.

Natanyabanana
August 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Ooh banana babyfood! Not heard of using that before :o) xxx

MrsGuther
August 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM
That sounds awesome! I may have to try that! I'm no expert on hair recipes, so I don't have anything to add to this thread in that respect. Lol