PDA

View Full Version : Jason Biotin Shampoo/Conditioner

MissPetite2010
August 26th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Has anyone tried this? The natural biotin shampoo and conditioner by Jason? I've used it before, seemed to work. Although, I haven't used it in a while. Oh, before I forget when I went to get my hair trimmed yesterday, the lady that trimmed my hair told me that the shelf life for shampoo/conditioners is 5 years. Didn't know that. So, the saying is true, that you learn something new everyday. :) So, of course, if it's over that, she said it should be thrown out. It makes sense. So, of course ya don't wanna put something in hair that has gone bad. Anyway, was wondering if any of ya tried the products by Jason and if they worked? If I'm not mistaken I think I bought it at gnc.

akilina
August 26th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I would do a google search for "jason/biotin shampoos long hair community" There are several threads about this product :)
Looking back on older threads might help you get more input than trying to make a new one.
There are also a few product reviews on this product on this website too if you go to the grey tool bar here>"reviews"

MissPetite2010
August 26th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I would do a google search for "jason/biotin shampoos long hair community" There are several threads about this product :)
Looking back on older threads might help you get more input than trying to make a new one.
There are also a few product reviews on this product on this website too if you go to the grey tool bar here>"reviews"

ok thank you. sorry about that. :o

spookyghost
August 26th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I used it but it made my hair dry. Someone on here told me it has protein in it. I didnt check myself because I decided not to use it any more anyways. I probably didnt help much but thats all I know!

akilina
August 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM
No need to apologize to anyone ^_^ only saying you'll probably find more worth while info from the past. Some great contributing members are no longer on this website, so we will never hear new great things from them ever again.

Hollyfire3
August 26th, 2012, 05:30 PM
No need to apologize to anyone ^_^ only saying you'll probably find more worth while info from the past. Some great contributing members are no longer on this website, so we will never hear new great things from them ever again.

Sorry to Hijack but...who else left? I know Ktani left, but what other long standing members left? Makes me sad. :(

akilina
August 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Sorry to Hijack but...who else left? I know Ktani left, but what other long standing members left? Makes me sad. :(
Eh I don't know of anyone in particular but if you look back on old threads, I always see a TON of things that say "banned" Or "account closed by member request" on members who have 4000 posts and long time members. I am sure that they had all sorts of great input all over the thread. Luckily there are still some great posters on here :)
I don't really see why ktani is so glorified, to me there were MANY members that I miss hearing from :( ( I always feel really bad when I get offtopic but it happens :p)

MissPetite2010
August 26th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Eh I don't know of anyone in particular but if you look back on old threads, I always see a TON of things that say "banned" Or "account closed by member request" on members who have 4000 posts and long time members. I am sure that they had all sorts of great input all over the thread. Luckily there are still some great posters on here :)
I don't really see why ktani is so glorified, to me there were MANY members that I miss hearing from :( ( I always feel really bad when I get offtopic but it happens :p)

Still fairly new to the site, but I would hate see members go. A lot of great info/topics. :)

LadyLongLocks
August 26th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I have tried the Jason Shampoos. One was Jojoba and one was lavendar. They both worked ok but the smell was not good. They were very strong smelling and not pleasant at all. I thought that was what I would have to deal with starting to use sulfate free 3 years ago.
I still have most of my jojoba bottle left. I switched to Organix, which has a better smell and works fine.

MissPetite2010
August 26th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I have tried the Jason Shampoos. One was Jojoba and one was lavendar. They both worked ok but the smell was not good. They were very strong smelling and not pleasant at all. I thought that was what I would have to deal with starting to use sulfate free 3 years ago.
I still have most of my jojoba bottle left. I switched to Organix, which has a better smell and works fine.

the jason shampoo and conditioner i have, has a light smell. not too bad. It's the natural biotin. I like using the organix conditioner coconut milk. very nice smell. :) haven't tried the shampoo yet.

LadyLongLocks
August 26th, 2012, 11:30 PM
The cherry blossom ginseng and the coconut milk shampoo by Organix is what I have been using for the past year or so. If I use the Jason again I am going to dilute it to cut down on the smell. Smell is important to me.