PDA

View Full Version : Heeelp !!!!!

Chanie
August 24th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Okay, i've bleached for maybe ten years or so (i wont do it anymore, so dont fry me :D) the last time nearly a month ago, i decided to try tints of nature, as it should be better for my hair, no ammonia and so on.. I should never have done that! I dont know if it was the metallic salts i read about, or just my hair saying stop to bleach, im guessing the first though, but my hair was completely ruined afterwards, more than usual :( ! My hair was actually falling of in bits, and breaking to inches from scalp ( i only did the roots of coarse), now when wet it is really fractual and im almost affraid to touch it, but its getting better.

so my question to you guys is, can i do anymore to pamper it ? :D

I wash and rinse every other to every third day, with sulfate free shampoo, kevin murphy
I dont use heat on it anylonger...
I do heavily coconut oil soaks once a week or so,
I only use a wide tooth comb when wet or fingers, when dry i use a bbb which i adore.
Sometimes i do treatments with honey,coconutoil,avocado,olive oil or something from the kitchem :)

Im thinking about trying pure argan oil aswell.

My avatar pic is from yesterday.

- And sorry about the bad english ;)

/hugs

Alvrodul
August 24th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Your hair probably needs protein - if you can, you should get a treatment that is called Aphogee (I think). In the meantime, you can raid your kitchen again - I have several times used low-sodium soy sauce - a spoonful or so in half a cup of water, left on for half an hour - then rinse. Gelatine can also be used - I have never tried that one, though.
You need to keep an eye on your hair in case you need to give it a moisture treatment. Healthy hair needs a balance between protein and moisture, and it can be quite easy to give your hair a protein overdose.
In general - baby your hair. You won't be able to repair existing damage, and the fried hair will eventually need to be trimmed away. But good treatment and the right products should help conceal the damage, and make your hair easier to manage.
Good luck!
ETA: If you aren't using cones now, you might consider switching to coney products - those are the kind of products that can be helpful now!

Chanie
August 24th, 2012, 04:32 AM
My rinse has cones, i think it is good cones but im not sure :) i use born again wash and luxury rinse from kevin murphy :) Thank you so much for your input

DinaAG
August 24th, 2012, 11:13 AM
i use chi keratin mist it strengthen my hair try to use it, and please do not comp it when it's still wet

Chanie
August 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
thank you Dina AG i will definately look into that :)