PDA

View Full Version : I bought lots of goodies for my hair today :]

4C4rly4
August 23rd, 2012, 02:52 AM
I bought two cute headwraps and my first pair of hairsticks. Then I bought hair mayonnaise and Mane 'n Tail shampoo - I've heard good things about it so I'm hoping it will work for my hair, or else I won't know what to do with that giant bottle. I also bought Monistat. I thought I might as well try it since I'm so impatient. I better get some good results after the embarrassment I went through buying that lol.
Last week I bought Rose water and yesterday I ordered the Mason Pearson hair brush. I'm all set! lol :cheese:

MeowScat
August 23rd, 2012, 03:24 AM
Isn't it exciting to get new hair goodies? I like to dump the bag out on my bed and rummage through all my new stuff.

I just tried hairsticks for the first time this week and I can't believe how well they hold. I really thought they wouldn't work for me since my hair is so slippery.

I got on YouTube and watched JJJLongHair's lazy wrap bun and I did it on the first try. It's a short video and she does it slow so it's easy to follow. I have a hairstick in my cinnabun right now and it's holding well.

Just remember to not try everything all at once (hard to do when you're excited) so you can tell exactly what works best and what doesn't.

LOL on your Monistat comment. Maybe you could buy it online next time? :D

sakuraemily
August 23rd, 2012, 07:09 AM
They make mayo for hair specifically?
Its really fun to buy hair goodies. You just can't wait to try em out!