PDA

View Full Version : What are your goals for next year?

Lauram
August 21st, 2012, 03:05 PM
I know I'm jumping ahead a bit, but I feel like we are always planning long-term goals regarding our hair. So why not?

I'm hoping to make it past bsl. As well used to washing every other, every 3rd day.
I'm hoping I can go all year with only one trim and s&d as needed.(having my hair long enough to s&d is a goal in itself). No coloring and hopefully I can go the whole year with no flat ironing or hot hairdryers.

What about you?

HappyHair87
August 21st, 2012, 03:50 PM
I want to be waist length by April and hopefully I'll be 2 or 3 inches past that by June so i can finally be in maintenance mode. I wouldn't mind being almost Hip length by the end of next year tho. I just want to be able to always have fresh cut ends with my very long hair :)

realfood
August 21st, 2012, 04:02 PM
I'm so inspired by what I find here, that my goal is now knee length. I haven't measured my hair lately, but it's down to my tailbone at this point. I wonder how many years it will take? I am happy to have found JJJ's photo explanation of how to trim my own hair, and I'll be doing that soon as it's been over a year.

GrowingOut
August 21st, 2012, 04:05 PM
Classic by 2013.

Simone_Fatale
August 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM
I'm hoping to reach shoulder length by July and grow out my layers a bit. :)

millyaulait
August 21st, 2012, 04:08 PM
I want to be BSL+, I'd love to reach waist by the end of next year!

I also want to have sorted out my dry ends by then, too.

Oksana
August 21st, 2012, 04:23 PM
I want to be solid waist with no layers by April 2013 and and Hip by December.

rtree721
August 21st, 2012, 04:55 PM
I would like to be at tailbone by the end of next year. Then I will probably just maintain my length with little trims.

shutterpillar
August 21st, 2012, 05:38 PM
By this time next year I am hoping to have all of my layers cut out and the majority of the color and heat damage cut out. *crossing my fingers*

As for the length... I should at the very least be at waist if I take into account cutting out the layers and damage.

CaitlinMarie93
August 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM
I have 3.5 inches until solid hip length. That is my goal for right now. My ultimate goal is TBL so I still have a ways to go :)

gthlvrmx
August 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM
I joined the thread for classic for next December so im looking forward to hopefully seeing my hair stretched down to under my bum by next years winter season!!!! So exciting but i dont even know if ill make it i have 10 more inches left to grow.....ill be around butt area that's all i know. But i have hope :)

CurlySasha
August 21st, 2012, 09:07 PM
I want curly waist! Unrealistically, I would love stretched hip *dreams*

Amorice
August 21st, 2012, 09:16 PM
I'd like to be past hip by the end of '13. I'm at waist, but thanks to layers/bleaching/etc, growth is slow.

blondie9912
August 21st, 2012, 09:20 PM
I've cut out my layers already, fortunately, so I don't have to worry about that anymore! My goals are to reach a solid, healthy, trimmed waist by next Christmas, and to have my bangs at my chin by May.

PorcelainHorror
August 22nd, 2012, 01:44 AM
My goal is to be at least BSL. My hair grows horribly slow... or so it seems.

Geneva99
August 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM
I'm hoping for TBL. But I have some layers and those need to grow, plus my hair grows slowwwwwwwwwly..............

Avital88
August 22nd, 2012, 01:57 AM
my goals are growing out my natural color,now i just have 1 inch of natural color..I hope the dye will get lighter naturally so i can just keep on growing it.I am still aiming for Classic length, i will probably not make it for this year but february 2013 should be possible.
I would like to thicken up my hemline in 2013 while being at classic and slowly growing to fingertip, but for now that is all just a dream :)

Avital88
August 22nd, 2012, 01:59 AM
I want curly waist! Unrealistically, I would love stretched hip *dreams*

you dont seem far off at all! im sure you can make it!

starry
August 22nd, 2012, 02:42 AM
Mine is to get to bsl I guess, I worked out it's possible if I dont trim.

Tota
August 22nd, 2012, 03:45 AM
I don't know how to describe it, so I'll just show you a photo (http://9gag.com/gag/4902817). I want hair as closest as possible to this by the end on 2013, but with my virgin hair.

Neneka
August 22nd, 2012, 03:47 AM
APL might be realistic goal for me.

Alva
August 22nd, 2012, 03:53 AM
Hopefully very close to classic by december 2013. Am over hip right now. If my growthrate is pretty steady I can gain around 8 to 9 inches.

ingvild
August 22nd, 2012, 04:04 AM
I want to be either waist or beyond, depending on if I will keep growing for hip.
With thicker ends, of course. :D

onlyforhim
August 22nd, 2012, 04:41 AM
I guess i would love to have tailbone bu december 2013 but with blunt hemline..
although i am not so sure i will as i have been blowdrying my hair a lot since i finished summer semester :( and i can actually see how this is again damaging my hair

Garnet66
August 22nd, 2012, 04:46 AM
My goal for next year is to have a ponytail (maybe summer 2013). So that would be about shoulder length. I know that's a lot of dreaming for me since my hair doesn't grow that fast.

Loreley
August 22nd, 2012, 06:13 AM
I'm planning to maintain at 50" until January or March (depends on how my thickness at the ends improves) then start growing again. Hopefully I'll be close to knee at the end of 2013.

Lauram
August 22nd, 2012, 06:23 AM
I don't know how to describe it, so I'll just show you a photo (http://9gag.com/gag/4902817). I want hair as closest as possible to this by the end on 2013, but with my virgin hair.

Omg, the prettiest hair ever!! I love the cut too.

gillybeanxo3921
August 22nd, 2012, 07:32 AM
I'm hoping for waist

cooklaezo13
August 22nd, 2012, 11:54 AM
My hair grew seven inches in 11 months, so I'm hoping for BSL next year (by December 2013).

CharleaMurphy
August 22nd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Hair wise I hope to reach waist which shouldn't be TOO much of a challenge

In terms of the rest of my life my goal is to do well in school (first proper year of my GCSEs) because I know how much of a terrible slacker I am even though the potential is definitely there.

jacqueline101
August 22nd, 2012, 12:11 PM
I'd like to be half ways to waist.

Kilandra
August 22nd, 2012, 12:56 PM
I'm at 17.5 now so, if I don't trim more than a dusting /crosses fingers I might be able to make BSL or about 25.5 by next Christmas? Here's hoping! :)

jillosity
August 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
I'm hoping my hair will have grown enough for me to cut the henndigoed parts off and start the adventure of finding out how long and thick my virgin hair will grow!

seven77
August 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
I cut a pixie in March.. so for next year, I'd like to be shoulder length and cut the bottom 1.5" that has been colored.. then I'll have all virgin natural shoulder length hair! And happy growing from there!

Bianca
August 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Im still hoping that i'll be waist by christmas, so maybe hip next year. Dont know. Never had hair that long before :)

Hopefully I can still go with no trims as I have for the last 2 years.

Green Eyes
August 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Id loved to either be waist length if it were possible or at least all natural BSL unfortunately I gotta while to go for my natural hair is above my chin and all the rest is box dye

waywardgypsy
August 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Oooooh... goals! :D I'm aiming for waist by the end of 2013. For the rest of this year, I'd just like to get it healthy at the ends and (hopefully) grow out my layers.

waywardgypsy
August 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM

I think my hair would do this (only blondish)... maybe I'll keep my layers after all. :agape:

LoveAngelBeauty
August 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
I'm going to be modest and say shoulder, but in the back it'll probably be closer to apl.

CTH3989
August 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
By July 2013 I hope to hit Tailbone length stretched. By the end of the year I hope to hit waist length curly.

momoftwo708
August 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM
Wsl healthy thicker hair

MrsGuther
August 22nd, 2012, 04:03 PM
I hope to be past TBL, and on my way to classic as of late next year. I also want to learn lots of new braids and updos.

nmarie33
August 22nd, 2012, 04:57 PM
My goal this year is to finally hit TBL (really I'm aiming for butt crack length :P), and for 2013 my goal is to maintain there and cut out most of the damage.

A lot of my hair is still messed up from when I first started reading this board back in 2008. Back then I blowdried every day, and finished it off with a straightening iron.

nobeltonya
August 22nd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Just trying to make it to fingertip [47"] by this time next year. Already finally set into a working routine. Nothing else to change. Yay! :D :disco:

KwaveT
August 22nd, 2012, 05:50 PM
My back hair to APL and my sides and bangs to at least shoulder.

jojo
August 22nd, 2012, 10:22 PM
I am hoping to get to at least bcl by Christmas 2013 and classic 18 months after that, with trims!

vanillabones
August 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
For 2013? I guess I can start looking towards growing for BSL next year. I'm so excited!! Wow it really does help to forget for awhile and ignore it. I also will keep getting rid of layers/bleach etc. Will definitely get that done in the next year... but I don't like to cut.

TheMechaGinger
August 22nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
Well next february will make a year with no trims for me and I'm hoping by next summer (so year from now)I'll be at hip seeing as how I'm at just about bsl now.

Kyla
August 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
Solid tailbone with few splits! I'm at TB right now, but am getting a much needed trim soon. :(

frogs
August 23rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
I hope to (and believe that i can) reach BSL sometime (probably around novemeber-ish) next year. Im very soon at CBL and have spent the last six months trimming away half an inch of damage (from constantly using chemical dye and flattening irons for a couple of years) every month and am now ready to let my hair grow instead of just maintaining!

Majala
August 23rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
I gave up on having length goals for the time being. For now my goal is healthier and thicker hair. I'm going through my yearly big shed right now and it looks like I'm actually going farther from my goal for now :(

SerinaDaith
August 23rd, 2012, 10:35 AM
I think one year from now I will be at least APL and perhaps a little past. I would like to be able to start using my collection of hair sticks and I am going to apprentice in metal work and wood working under my father in law so that I can start making custom hair toys for myself.

AdaClare
August 23rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hopefully reaching Classic or longer! :D

racrane
August 23rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
My goal is waist by sometime next year. And then I'm going to start trimming off my layers. But I am a new mom so if I don't have time to take *amazing* care of my hair, I'm not going to stress. :D

lechatn0ir
August 23rd, 2012, 07:21 PM
My goal is to reach classic and maintain it and gain some thickness C:

prismfaerie
August 23rd, 2012, 07:23 PM
As a newbie, my goals will to have reached at least MBL for all my hair (currently BSL in front, APL in back), to have healthier hair, cut down on styling products, stop using heat to curl my hair, learn more heat-free waves and curls methods and to lighten my black a few shades naturally without too much damage. And to become a "full-fledged" member of LHC before next month - I still can't view albums :(

momoftwo708
August 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
to be a little pass wsl

CaranDulin
August 23rd, 2012, 09:29 PM
Somewhere between hip and tailbone, please!

sisi33
August 23rd, 2012, 09:43 PM
Major ambition- Tailbone or bust! :D

RileyJane
September 28th, 2012, 10:12 PM
My goal for next year is to keep going with :
-no heat
-no dye
-scrunchies and combs
-deep treatments and such

some new goals is for my hair to be all one length halfway between BSL and WL hair, I think i might stop there and maintain it :P if i can keep up with what im already doing, i should be in good shape to make it to waist length, no sweat :)

battles
September 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I believe I'll be at BSL around the beginning of 2013, so I really think I can be at waist next year! BSL to waist is only 3.5 or so inches on me. :o

Iaine
September 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I'm only 2.5 inches from waist, so I'm hoping to at least be close to hip by the end of next year.

Loveisaverb
September 28th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I hope to be at hip but at the end of the summer or at least around fall.
Going with the 6 inches a year average and my hair grows a little faster than that, I should make it or at least close to it. :D

constancev18
September 28th, 2012, 11:13 PM
classic in 2013

CurlyCap
September 28th, 2012, 11:37 PM
As I pass BSL, I'm trying not to give into the temptation to fight with my hair. I suspect that if I keep my hair in good condition, I'll be past waist next year.

BUT

As my hair gains length, it is increasing tempting to rip through it, even while fingercombing. There is a lot of hair and

I
JUST
GET
SICK
OF
BEING
PATIENT

So, my goal for next year is, when I am feeling frustrated, to take a deep breath and go back to being gentle with my hair. :)

CurlyCap
September 28th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Double post.

IvanaGil
September 28th, 2012, 11:41 PM
triple post! oh no

IvanaGil
September 28th, 2012, 11:42 PM
multiple posts

IvanaGil
September 28th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Classic by Jan 2013, and mid thigh by Dec 2013 (or at least close to mid-thigh)

Mamiberisha
September 28th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I'm really reaching for hip length by then. We will see! At the very very least I want waist!:cheese:

auburntressed
September 29th, 2012, 12:26 AM
classic in 2013

Same! :) I have less than six inches to reach it right now, so I should be fine as long as I don't cut too much off or lose too much to breakage.

Jo March
September 29th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I just want to reach waist!! My hair is at that awkward stage just above true waist-length. And I have a long waist, which doesn't help me out any.
What I really want is classic length, but I don't know if my genes will cooperate. I'm at 30'', and it's the longest I've ever been.

Correa
September 29th, 2012, 12:47 AM
My goal is just to grow it. I'm still growing out some dye damage so I think I'll wait till it hits tailbone-ish then cut it to waist. I'm at waist now.... might trim it mid-next year.

PerkyCurlz
September 29th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I want to get rid of this last layer and be solid waist. I want to find the perfect protein/oil balance. I want to be pony-free. I want to learn how to bun my hair (only know the cinnamon bun right now).

catamonica
September 29th, 2012, 02:01 AM
My hair grows slow. But I hope it will grow to classic. It's at hip right now. Just have to wait & see.

Lucky
September 29th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Realistically, my goal is to be at a solid APL by the end of 2013, but I'd really like to be beyond that and even getting close to BSL if possible.

Libbylou
September 29th, 2012, 04:31 AM
I hope to be BSL in a year. I plan to start doing micro trims to even up the layers. I have not trimmed my hair in over a year now.

MaryO
September 29th, 2012, 05:06 AM
No cutting, self trimming if necessary. And weaning myself off the blow fryer. (My hair is just too short to look presentable without still using!)

melusine963
September 29th, 2012, 05:27 AM
A year from now I hope to be comfortably at TB length, and to have thickened up my ends considerably. And I hope to finally have mastered french braiding.

blaketob
September 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM
My goal is to be solid BSL (bottom of my bra strap) by summer 2013. It will be the longest my hair has been since I first started heat styling when I was 12. My hopes is also to have blonder hair. My hair used to be a solid dirty blonde and then I died it dark brown all of 2011 and my hair still looks pretty dark but the hair dresser said all my roots are deffinately blonder than what my hair looks like. My hair is pretty healthy but I know it's still growing out heat and color damage.

PossibleMermaid
September 29th, 2012, 08:38 AM
With minor trims I'm hoping to be at shoulder by this time next year, if not longer. I just want long hair already!!

jojo
September 30th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I am presently 31.5". Which is between waist and hip, I'd love to say classic but that's a few years off yet for me, so my realistic goal is tb which is 37" on me.

Purdy Bear
September 30th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I do have some hair growth from my Alopecia Univarlis and what is growing is doing well. I hope to increase the amount of different foods I eat and since I have a sodium/potassium deficiency (I get cramps at the moment) I'm going to be concentrating on that for a bit. I've already added salt, tongue meat, quinoa porridge, different types of yoghurt, and a few others already to my diet.

On a different tack, I want to take my stage 2 City and guilds Maths and English (on line if necessary) so I can then work on my A levels the year afterwards with an ultimate goal of a pyschology degree. This is all while I am carering for Dad who had a stroke on top of his amputee diabetes.

A busy year for me then.

zombi
September 30th, 2012, 02:20 AM
WAIST! I'll definitely be full-on solid BSL by Christmas, so it's possible I think. I'll continue with henna, minimal heat, and hopefully learn to do a crown braid on myself (:

oktobergoud
September 30th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Mmm APL maybe, at the end of the year? It's just shoulder now so I have no idea if that's possible :P

Oh and not dye it with anything other than henna!

cobden 28
September 30th, 2012, 05:09 AM
The longest ends of my hair just about reach my waistband now; am due a bi-annual trim of split ends now so hopefully by the new year all the ends of my hair should be able to be tucked into my waistband.

Then maybe by this time next year I might (???) be able to sit on the ends!:D

Mayflower
September 30th, 2012, 06:13 AM
My (semi hair related) goal for 2013 is to eat healthier and exercise more, which I'm sure will make for maximised hair growth. I am almost at my ultimate goal length (hip length at back/bellybutton length at front) so I'll reach that in 2013. From then on I'll maintain while growing out my natural hair colour.

Trivial
September 30th, 2012, 06:39 AM
My goal for 2013 is to trim 1 cm off per month, to achive thicker hair and grow out old dye. I am nearly at solid waist and I hope I will add a few cm to make it.

Not hair related: I will keep working with my self-esteem and my phobias.

Arachnid
September 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM
i'm hoping for shoulder length by next year!! If I keep trims to a minimum, and just put up with the awkward stage instead of trimming, I might even get the very tips of my longest layers to APL :D

I'm also looking for ways to deepen the colour of my henna red hair

PetuniaBlossom
September 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I'm at waist now, so by end of next year I hope to be past tailbone. I'm very tall, so that's a lot of inches.
I hope everyone on LHC achieves their hair goals in 2013. That would be so wonderful.

Miss Catrina
September 30th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I had better be at shoulder. At least.

KAggs
September 30th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I'm really hoping that I'm at least at BSL and a bit past that. Here's to hopin'!

sisi33
September 30th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'm being ridiculous with my goal, but I wants it! TBL by August of next year. I'm about 1 1/2" from Hip right now, and my hair grow very quickly. Ahahah! GROW!

Sarahlabyrinth
September 30th, 2012, 10:48 PM
I'm hoping to reach waist next year. Yup, I'm nothing if not ambitious!

DinaAG
October 1st, 2012, 12:36 AM
bsl in a super healthy beautiful hair i wish

Mesmerise
October 1st, 2012, 01:20 AM
I want to reach waist and maintain... boring goal ;). My ends are thin and stringy due to previous hair shedding, so it will be awhile before they look nice. Still, I want to get to waist before I maintain, because I think I'd be depressed maintaining as short as it is now!

bunzfan
October 1st, 2012, 01:55 AM
To get to TBL and maintain for 6 months or so to get nice thick ends. This is actually my plan when i reach a new milestone as i have racer hairs and slow growing hairs when i did it at waist my ends changed dramatically:D

kitcatsmeow
October 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
I want a solid WAIST with my shorter layers at BSL.

That's not too much to ask right?? :)

terylenerose
October 1st, 2012, 01:59 PM
I'd like to get to 30", which is about waist length if I recall correctly.

Dandelion6
October 1st, 2012, 06:19 PM
Hip by December 2013.

ozzy
October 1st, 2012, 06:36 PM
healthy thicker hair (my hair is growing back yay) and for the lenght somewhere past bsl, near to waist oh yeees <3

laceyfairy
October 1st, 2012, 06:54 PM
Solid BSL by December 2013. Any thing past that is a special treat! Also, to get into updos because braiding my hair everyday is getting a bit dull.

Vivalagina
October 1st, 2012, 08:16 PM
I'd like to be BSL with most of my layers trimmed out.

ScarlettAdelle
October 1st, 2012, 08:30 PM
By Halloween next year, I would like to be virgin at somewhere between tailbone and classic with a decent hemline heading towards fingertip. I think I have 6-8 months of grow / trim / repeat until I'm completely virgin, so I may be ahead of schedule, even!

sunshine-locks
October 2nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Having my length somewhere near APL by the end of next year would be lovely!

And in general, having my hair healthy and not too fuzzy at the ends :P

VioletCurlyhair
October 3rd, 2012, 09:18 PM
I would like to get to waist-length sometime next year. Also to find ways to take better care of my ends and stay on top of it.

kallarina
October 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM
Hm... I'm hoping to reach mid-butt by this Christmas, maintain there until about May to cut out most of my layers and thicken my hemline, then onwards to classic. I'm really hoping to reach classic by the end of 2013, but I'm more concerned with thickening my ends right now. I promised myself I would wait until this Christmas to start though, to make it a year since my last trim. :p
Beyond that, I'm looking at maybe heading towards fingertip once I reach classic with a nice hemline. I swore to everyone I know that I wouldn't go past classic, buuuuut... The longer my hair gets, the more alluring it is. ;) I've no idea if my hair will even go that long, or if I'll even like it at classic though, so I need to get there first before guaranteeing any more length goals.

lacefrost
October 3rd, 2012, 10:24 PM
Conservatively: solid waist with few layers when straight; solid APL with few layers curly. That way my hair looks nice and thick and is easier to trim.

Ambitiously: am I hip yet? with few layers straight; am I BSL yet? with few layers curly. More length is more happiness in terms of looks, styling, etc.

sometimesginger
October 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I'm hoping to be at waist by New Years (I only have about one and a half inches left!!) and hip by sometime later next year! Also, I want to thicken my ponytail.

hufflepug
October 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Oh I have a bunch!

Primarily length: BSL

Learn: a fancier braid. I think either fishtail or Dutch.

Also:
No heat styling
No bleach
No harsh dyes
No elastic bands

rock007junkie
October 4th, 2012, 08:43 PM
By the end of the year I'm planning to cut the rest of my relaxed hair which will leave me between APL and BSL...hopefully by the end of 2013 at waist again or close to it.

.Amanaka.
October 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM
I have actually been thinking about this since yesterday, when I first started reading the thread. I've loved reading everyone else's goals, and have definitely been inspired by them. Here is what I have come up with so far:

Figure out a routine, and stick with it.
Finish a "Keep your hair up for 30 days" challenge.
Keep my hair oiled during the winter.
Be more gentle when I brush and style.
Grow to fingertip, and maintain there (with trims!)

Some of them seem really simple, but they are actually all things that I've become really lazy and bad at. So here's hoping that these actually stick this time.

Other, LHC specific but non-hair goals:

Set up and stick to a regular blogging schedule.
Actually make 1,000 posts. I've been here for almost six... seven years? It's time.

HintOfMint
October 5th, 2012, 02:55 AM
My goal for next year is to make it through another New York winter without having to cut two inches from my dry and trashed ends. I've spend two years here so far and I've never quite adjusted to the cold and dry weather and my hair suffered for it.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to be extra careful with my hair in the winter and that means wearing it up more and not washing it as much.

BrightEyes
October 11th, 2012, 05:54 PM
This year has been filled with so much indecision over my hair. One day I like it short and the next I am promising myself I will grow it long. In fact, over at the Beauty Bottle I posted a thread about maintaining short hair. I declared I was keeping my hair short. But now I want to keep growing :rolleyes:

So this coming year my goals are to be more committed to growing my hair and to have no impulsive chops (aside from microtrims). I want to get past shoulder length by the end of next year.

biogirl87
October 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I'd like to be at BSL by this time next year, which should happen as long as my hair stays healthy and I don't get trims. I think my bangs and my layers are taking away from the thickness, so I'd like to grow out my bangs as well.

rapunzhell13
October 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Grow for the entire year whilst doing microtrimming to even it out. That's it!

constancev18
October 13th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I'm aiming for classic. Even 1 hair over that line and I'll be happy. Then I'll maintain for 6 mos to even things up.

RachieBaby
October 13th, 2012, 04:43 AM
I would like to make waist! My hair seems to be growing at snails pace right now!
I also want to start doing more deep treatments, im pretty bad at doing them right now.

lazuliblue
October 13th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Get to shoulder length :) And not lose too much weight that my hair starts to suffer.

~honeyflower~
October 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Next year I want to find ways to make my hair a little fluffy like all the beautiful heads of hair here. I want to start posting pictures for activities like braids and morning hair pictures. Possibly growing to hip by this time next year. Experiment with hairsticks and buns, oh! And just have fun and get fairytale-like hair that I always dreamed of.

Micayla47
October 13th, 2012, 12:59 PM
i've never been past mbl, which is where i am right now. so, my main goal is to get to waist. i plan to micro trim only until at least april 2013, which will be my one-year lhc anniversary.

Sharysa
October 13th, 2012, 01:03 PM
First goal: Keep my hair looking as awesomely healthy as it does right now. EVEN THOUGH WINTER IS COMING AND MY HAIR IS ALREADY STARTING TO PREDICT RAIN BY ITS FRIZZ LEVEL.

Second goal: Make it to solid mid-back-length by early 2013, and then as close to waist-length as possible by mid-2013. My hair grew at least half a foot in a year when I barely knew how to take care of it (and it's a good thing I've already been eating right and exercising due to career needs), so I'm planning on growing it out even faster now that I've joined LHC.

Cheele
October 13th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Solid waist by January. I have about 2-3 inches to go.

Hopefully hip by June. I have about 5-6 inches to go.

All depends on my urges to cut out my horribly uneven and messy layers.

Wow, this seems crazy! But my 3/4 inch growth a month adds up for it happening.. Can't wait!

:D

lapushka
October 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I'd like to reach classic length next year, for sure! :)

TeaEarlGreyHot
October 13th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'd like to get to waist but only if that doesn't sacrifice health and hemline of my hair. I'm very picky about my ends and how my hair looks, no reason for the length for me if it isn't in the best condition. I'll micro trim my own hair as needed, continue with protein deep conditions twice a month. I guess my biggest goal will be to wear it up all through winter, protect it from the harsh WI wind with hats, and try not to manipulate it too much.

Anywhere
October 13th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Next year I hope to be firmly at TBL, and if my hair thickens up a bit, and I don't have to trim off too much, then I hope to be skimming classic. (If I don't trim at all I should be at CL by this time next year).

If my hair gets to TBL and is too thin, I plan on chopping it to hip or waist and maintaining there forever. I might also dye my hair purple if this route is chosen.

maborosi
I would like the following:

-No Heat
-Hit 26" by December 2013
-Have more red than black

2 of those will be super easy (2 and 3) and 1 will probably be attainable, too, provided I don't suddenly get put in any more important events, lolol

~maborosi~

rawcowgirl
I'm pretty sure I'll get all my layers cut out by the end of this year so for next year my goal is to just stay all natural. No color, highlight, chemicals of any kind. Only Cassia for color and all natural conditioners. And stop getting it cut in a salon! :cheer:

MidnightStar
October 13th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Classic in 2013. I'm not too far off right now, maybe 5 inches. I can make it.
After that...not sure. My hair grow uneven and the shortest parts (they aren't layers, they just grow way shorter) are at top hip length. I'd like solid something, so I've been toying with chopping back so everything is the same length. But I really want to hit classic first, so I will wait till then and decide. Probably the last 5 inches or so of my hair are damaged and really do need to be cut, but I won't chop yet. For now I'm trimming carefully and trying to be very gentle, using deep treatments on that length. We'll see. :)

Wahinee
October 13th, 2012, 09:45 PM
I just want to make a good comeback from post partum shedding, focus on health over length.

Modarunner
October 14th, 2012, 10:50 PM
My goal for next year is to make to waist. Also, i recently started wearing my hair up everyday, so my goal is to continue this and learn some new braids & buns.

Springlets
October 15th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Id loved to either be waist length if it were possible or at least all natural BSL unfortunately I gotta while to go for my natural hair is above my chin and all the rest is box dye

I have the exact same goal! My top roots are at chin length (been growing since May 2011) and I'm hoping that by the end of next year my top roots will be at BSL and my bottom roots will be at waist. My main top priority goal is to trim out all dye. :cheese:

Automne
October 15th, 2012, 12:40 AM
I would like to reach my goal length which is BCL :)

catamonica
October 15th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I hope my hair will grow long enough to sit on. It's just past hip. So just have to wait & see.

SnowWhite
October 15th, 2012, 01:04 AM
My goal for next year is BSL! I hope I won't need to trim it. And... I want to wear my hair up more often!

jojo
October 19th, 2012, 04:35 AM
My plan for next year is basically to continue oiling my ends and keeping my hair up most of the time. I am 32" now and would like to reach tb by next year sometime which is 36" on me. I think this is doable. I was planning to do dusting every other month but I'm leaning towards growing to just past tb and then trimming back to tb, that's if my hair will grow that long!

Lissandria
October 19th, 2012, 04:49 AM
My goal is to get to a solid BSL- around 27" or so with a half decent hemline. I think this is definitely attainable in the new year. I would love to have a pony circ increase, too :)

RubyTuesday
October 19th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Very simple really. Goal is to have a ponytail and then a top knot :)

millyaulait
October 19th, 2012, 05:49 AM
By the end of this year I'd like to be BSL.

By the end of next year... Waist! :D

KittyBird
October 19th, 2012, 07:22 AM
I'd love to reach tbl by December 2013, but I'm not sure if it's possible. I have a long back and I think going from waist to tbl will take ages. I hope to at least be well past hip with a thick, healthy hemline. I also have quite a few braids and updos I'd like to learn :D

Agnieszka
October 19th, 2012, 07:56 AM
To reach APL with no trimming. You guys are awsome! I love LHC! So helpful. Without you I wouldn't even try growing my hair.

Mamiberisha
October 19th, 2012, 08:14 AM
My goal for the next year is hip length hopefully I can get there a year from now. After that I am just going to maintain that length and get rid of layers/dye.

kitekats
October 19th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Cutting off most of the damage, hoping for knee in the next 5 years.

Tristania
October 19th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I would really love to reach tailbone by December next year.

Fnugg
October 19th, 2012, 09:40 AM
I'm hoping to reach hip length by December next year.

dragonfly90
October 23rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
I just want it to grow! Hopefully it will be around pixie length by the end of this year.

redsonjared
October 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
I want to get to BSL with no layers!! This means maintaining and micro-trimming when I reach APL - hopefully in the early part of the year.

Sharysa
October 23rd, 2012, 02:42 PM
Updated goals for this year:

-Reach solid MBL by the end of the year.
-Try to reach waist-length by early next year.
-Keep my hair healthy.
-GET FAIRYTALE ENDS. I want them so bad now, so I'm just going to stop trimming my hemline. My hair looks awesome with blunt ends when it's straight or a bit wavy, but it gets too abrupt when I have full-on braid waves. With me being so short, I DO NOT need a dead-stop hem making me look even shorter.

GrowingGlory
October 23rd, 2012, 07:53 PM
Growing out minor damage from the old space heater, products that were "just a little bit" drying, and the mini tower fan (I guess it puts out the wrong kind of ions for my hair) without a corrective cut.

Rivanariko
October 23rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
Mid-thigh, or somewhere thereabouts. I had originally planned to maintain at Classic and try to thicken up my hemline, but... I think I'm too lazy for that lol. If it's looking really ragged as it starts inching down my legs I'll just cut back to classic. I do want to start moving from a U-shaped hemline to a blunt hemline, as I think it looks nicer on classic+ hair. Eventual goal is knee, but I think that might be a couple years off still.

Also, find a dandruff solution that is maintainable and that keeps both scalp AND hair happy. This one should be a challenge.

RileyJane
November 20th, 2012, 06:21 PM
My goals for this coming year is to keep up with: not coloring my hair, not using heat on my hair, and avoiding hairties ( breakage!) I want to do more treatments to my hair though, i admit i probably dont do enough as it is, but my hair has been growing pretty good without a ton of extra work. My hair goal would be to be at least waist length by this coming summer, and by the end of the year hopefully hip! ( A girl can dream)

kidari
November 20th, 2012, 07:55 PM
The longest I've ever gotten is a tiny bit past 29" so my goal is just to get past 30" with thick healthy ends. I want my ends to be as nice as my roots all throughout. I want to stay focused on growing longer hair that is nice and healthy and easy to manage and care for. I plan on microtrimming often since I found that I'm happier with my hair that way. Even though it takes longer to reach the goal at least my ends are always fresh and I'm less likely to have or want to chop more than 1-2 inches at a time. I'm focusing on being happy with my hair learning to be extremely patient while diligently caring for my hair with all that I've learned.

dwell_in_safety
November 20th, 2012, 08:03 PM
After going from juuuust barely APL to waist this year, I am HOPING to get to hip by the end of 2013! I'm also hoping to trim off the majority of my dyed hair. Haha. Not too lofty of a goal, but I'd love for it to at least be down to my shoulders by year's end, so that it stops showing up in updos unless I want it to.

MirrorOfErised
November 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Have 100% healthy scalp and hair
NO sun/wind/water damage - wearing hats when I go outside
comb my hair everyday
Start using hairsticks
Do a fishtail braid

pes3108
November 20th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Grow out the rest of my layers and hopefully reach a solid waist by summer.
Continue growing out the color in my hair, I'm loving my natural color!
Continue to creep towards hip.
No straightening and oiling at least once a week.

AutumnLocks
November 21st, 2012, 08:56 AM
I'm going to let it grow until April then have a trim. In April it will have been 3 years since my last haircut. I'm keeping my fingers corssed that I will be really close to TBL by then.

*Rose Red*
November 21st, 2012, 01:07 PM
I think I will continue with what I did this year: only natural cosmetics, a trim twice a year, wear it as an updo as often as possible, and I hope it will grow a little longer :cheer:

MaryMarx
November 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM
My goal is APL. A pretty modest goal, but it's really big for me. :)
I think I'll probably reach it in autumn/winter 2013, it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time...

Iolanthe13
November 21st, 2012, 02:57 PM
I'm about 3 cm from waist now, after a trim and an overly ambitious attempt to give myself layers. At the current rate, I think it's reasonable to hope for the longest parts to be at hip by next Christmas. Benign neglect is working out pretty well so far.

Prettychild
November 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM
My goal is to have all my hair back. It has been severly damaged (my fault and also a pretty bruttish hairdresser a few years ago). Stressed killed my hair a few months ago and I had several bald patches. Now it is coming back -but slowly. I guess my second goal is to have 2" growth all over.

ToriForte
November 21st, 2012, 03:40 PM
I have no idea how quickly my hair grows, so I guess I shouldn't post any growth goals.

My goals for the next year are to only henna dye, keep my hair in good condition, and NO CUTTING except for trims. Starting small!

GrowingGlory
November 21st, 2012, 03:53 PM
My goal for next year, starting in Spring, is to cultivate healthy hair at terminal length by washing with organic soap nut infusion and rinsing with spring water with a little bit of organic lime juice in it.

Alexblue
November 21st, 2012, 04:46 PM
My goal is to reach waist by February and then maintain while my layers catch up. I never thought I'd get to waist so really excited to reach that milestone.
I'm sure I will want to grow even longer after that :pray:

dulce
November 21st, 2012, 06:18 PM
My goal is tailbone .

Quahatundightu
November 21st, 2012, 09:20 PM
My goal is thicker hair! I haven't yet decided how exactly to achieve that though. Probably I will just keep doing the microtrims since they work so well for my fragile hair type. I don't know if I want to reach classic or not. Or rather, I'm not sure my hair is capable of looking good at classic length! In the end my goals will be limited by what is actually physically possible in terms of my hair. I know I can get it thicker though, so I will be focussing on hair health and lots of trims :)

sfgirl
November 21st, 2012, 10:41 PM
I want to reach waist. I've never really had hair that long! Also I'm still growing out my bangs, one year after getting them...

PraiseCheeses
November 21st, 2012, 10:55 PM
Healthy hemline past the waistband of my jeans (4" to go).

Cassia treatments once a month.

Do a friggin' crown braid, already!

Don't straighten my hair, even without heat, because I always wear it up.

Wear it down once in a while when I do straighten it.

Maybe learn to appreciate my natural texture! :)

Hwyfar
November 22nd, 2012, 01:47 AM
I'm wishing to reach waist but I have no idea if that is attainable with my hair growth. I have never measured monthly, actually no, I have never measured my hair :D We'll see, I'm currently maybe a bit over BSL.

longcurlygirl<3
November 22nd, 2012, 08:04 AM
I hope to be classic by next year maybe. And that my curls still remain springy :) I am at hip and tailbone stretched [a bit past tbl when stretched] And maybe get use to washing hair only twice a week. So far it's a pain!

verylittlecarro
November 22nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
I'd like to be BSL by next year. At that length I'd feel it was long again. My end goal is only waist - perhaps not even that long, so I'll be happy to just maintain and trim a little more once I reach BSL.
Am currently only somewhere between shoulder and APL.

wishywashy
November 22nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
My goal for next year is to reach past BSL and on to Waist by July, and by the end of next year be a solid waist. I think when I get there I will maintain and re-assess how I feel about growing longer...(as in, can I even handle hair that long? lol I have been growing my hair out from pixie, and I am now at the top of my bsl...some days I'm like why am I doing this? will I be able to handle hair down to my butt? because even at this length sometimes its annoying...so anyways...things to think about)

Another goal is to learn all those amazing updos now that my hair is longer. Especially french braiding (never could figure that out) and I have yet to get hairsticks, so I will be on the look out for some really pretty ones. I want to get away from hair ties and stick with clips and sticks :)

RubyTuesday
November 22nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
My goal is to have hair all one length (apart from a fringe which I may keep) and to get rid of ALL pesky layers.

I will be able to pull my hair back in a ponytail without any bits falling out, and I will have no dye or bleach in it.

My hair will be AL at the very least by the end of 2013.

Anything less and I will be incredibly grumpy.

Noctifer
November 23rd, 2012, 01:19 AM
To reach my goal length of 36/37", and hopefully not change it again. And see if I can handle it otherwise I might cut back to my current length.

MrsGuther
November 23rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
My goals for next year include: 1) benign neglect, 2) thickening up my hemline back to a straight across hemline, instead of a gentle u hemline, 3) getting to classic length (or almost) when my hair is wet. My hair is an inch past tailbone when wet, and about an inch shy of it when dry depending on how springy my wurls/waves are for the day... UGHHH so frustrating. I am pregnant and usually my growth rate increases to an inch per month while I'm expecting. My usual non pregnant growth rate is 2/3 an inch per month.

HadessThera
November 23rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
I think this is overly ambitious, but I would like to try reach waist or at least mid-back by Christmas next year, if that fails I would at least like to achieve a blunt hemline with a slight u-shaping

ellen732
November 23rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
My goal is to reach hip and to not keeping cutting it back to waist before I get there.

Olavi
November 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
I want to be able to make decent ponytail and little bun. So I'm hoping I will gain atleast 4 inches.

gillybeanxo3921
November 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
By the end of 2013, I want my hair past waist length, and hopefully much healthier. I might even abolish my layers this year! I'm very excited. Every year my hair gets healthier and longer, but this is the year it will REALLY get longer. I'm nearly done getting rid of my damaged ends, and the more I take off and the more I get rid of, the stronger my hair is. This is going to by MY year :D

lunalocks
November 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Primary is to continue good care and maintain the health of my hair. I would like to reach tailbone. That would be just past 40 inches and about 4 more inches. It would be nice to be in the 40's.

pretty wings
November 23rd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Just got a fresh trim and am currently grazing APL again. I hope to be at BSL this time next year.

Perididdle
November 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
Since laaate March, I've gone from in between chin/shoulder to aaaalmost APL. I'm hoping by the end of next year to be comfortably into BSL when my hair is straight/wavy. Depending on what my curls do as I keep futzing with them and as my hair grows, if I could get it down to BSL when it's curly...eep! That's a lot to ask for, but we'll see.

I also want to have a set hair routine that I like, and know what products work for me. Ideally, I will be no sulfate/no silicone. If I could find something I love so much that I don't need to keep buying a zillion products, that'd be great.

I'd also like to stay on top of my henna-ing and deep conditioning routines.

JamieLeigh
November 24th, 2012, 01:09 AM
I'd like to thicken up my ends in the next year. I HATE having to keep trimming so often; the benign neglect principle is the one that works the best for me, yet I long for thicker ends, so I must continue to trim. Fast growth is not the wonderful thing most people think it is, unless you're all right with your fairy tale ends. I've never been happy with them on myself, though. :( So, I guess that's my goal. I just took off 3" and am at exactly classic length (42") when combed straight, and I'd like to be at fingertip length with more thickness by this time next year.

Ocelan
November 24th, 2012, 03:50 AM
My goal is to grow somewhere between hip and TBL (I'm just at hip now) and thicken up my hemline by microtrimming off half the growth each month. The bad hemline is due to layers. So by the end of next year I should be about 3 inches longer and the layers should have caught up some of the other hairs. Slooow project but I bet it's worth it. :)

hyettf16
November 24th, 2012, 06:23 AM
My longest layer is at tailbone. I want my longest layer at classic by June, 2013 graduation. I think it's possible. Then that summer I will start trimming the layers away gradually and eventually I want a healthy knee length. :D

drquartz1970
November 24th, 2012, 06:31 AM
solid tailbone length by Xmas 2013

bluebellGA
November 24th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I'm thiiiiis close to BSL right now; should be there by the end of this year. Hoping for WL by the end of 2013, with microtrims to keep the ends in good shape.

Vampyria
November 24th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Mine is to get to BSL and to get rid off all the thin ends from dye and shedding. I'm a bit above APL right now, so I hope that both will be possible.

ceruleanlove
December 9th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I'd love to be past collarbone by this time next year...maybe even to APL? That might be too lofty of a goal, though, as I'm just now grazing chin.

Vivalagina
December 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I can't decide whether my goal is no trims next year and then a 2" cut next Christmas or dusting every 3 months because of razor ends and bleach damage. It will probably come down to whether the white dots on the ends turn to splits. Either way, I would like to have a fuller hemline at BSL by next year. It took me a year to get from just above shoulder to just below APL, so I think APL to BSL with some trimming should be achievable. I also want to learn a few more go-to buns with hair sticks so can meet my goal of wearing my hair up or braided on workdays.

heidi.maryke
December 9th, 2012, 04:17 PM
First goal: apl probably Feb next year, get a small trim and try to make it to BSL by the end!

gillybeanxo3921
December 9th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I want to finally have solid waist. I'm thinking I might just make it to hip by the end of 2013, but I'm not sure. Hip is only 3" past waist for me, so it's not way out there.

Happytresses
December 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I so want BSL and no trims so that at the end of the year I can trim it for a full hemline. Here is wishing. No dye either. I am letting the white hairs come in.

Maelyssa
December 9th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I'm hoping to get to classic by the end of 2013 (I'm about an inch shy of tailbone currently if not a already there) and also experiment some more with henna and find my perfect shade.

coffinhert
December 9th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I'll definitely be doing major trimming throughout 2013, still recovering from dye use (though it has been 2 years now :p). I'm at BSL now so hopefully I can maintain a solid BSL in a V-shape while slowly getting rid of the last of the dyed bits. Also I would really like to find a permanent hairdresser who understands what I'm doing, it's so frustrating having them always do it wrong :( I've been selftrimming for a while but I want someone else to do it perfectly.

Nae
December 9th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Waist. Waist. Waist. Finally.....4 years into this journey. (Maybe a little longer, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.)

natural80
December 9th, 2012, 07:08 PM
My goal is SL, but I believe I can get close to APL by DEC. 2013.

longNred
December 9th, 2012, 07:53 PM
To be thinner & richer. Oh right, hair... Aiming at a nice solid hip or TB length.

Zesty
December 9th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I'm really hoping for tailbone in a year's time. I haven't measured, but I'm guessing I'm about two inches shy. My hair grows really slowly so I'm trying to not get ahead of myself. Otherwise I'd LOVE to find a shampoo that works for my horribly dry scalp and maybe stretch washes another day. And wear fancy braids more often, perhaps?

beautifulending
December 9th, 2012, 08:58 PM
My goal is to make it to BSL by the end of 2013.

Lindseyh
December 9th, 2012, 09:03 PM
I want to hit waist and have nice ends. Should make it before the year is out. < fingers crossed>

ETA. That's like 6 inches for me

NightOwl26
December 9th, 2012, 09:39 PM
My goal is to reach and maintain APL (being wavy) to let my layers catch up.

Sarahlabyrinth
December 9th, 2012, 09:45 PM
My goal is to reach BSL, pass it and get as close as possible to WL. That would mean growing 7 inches by the end of 2013. Wonder if I can manage that?;)

gthlvrmx
December 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM
getting close to classic :P XD i wish! maybe!
accomplish a whole year without having to trim my hair just s&d. and i at least want my hair to be at booty area. I think even when stretched my hair reaches butt level, my hair curly will reach tailbone or so which is fine it looks pretty. But we will see! Butt level hair would be nice to have for next year! :D :) And let's hope for some thicker by then, my last big medical thing will be in a few days for surgery so the possible hair shed from the anesthetic will kick in early spring so i will wait to see thicker hair by the end of the year. Poor hair, you've been through enough.

arjay.d
December 9th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I am signed up for the no trims in 2013, so I hope to reduce mechanical damage and get a better oiling routine. Now I just do it sporadically. Since I'll be using a shampoo bar from now on, I need some oil. And I need to use my bbb more. I liked it when I did it, but I fell out of the routine. Of course, lengthwise, I'd like to be at least TBL by the end of the year, maybe even close to classic. I can't wait.

thirstylocks
December 9th, 2012, 11:13 PM
1. Continue abstaining from chemical and heat damage!
2. I just bought new boars bristle brush - I must only use it!
3. Stop brushing my hair while its wet.
4. Keep my hair in protective updos.
5. Buy a silk pillowcase since my hair gets so frizzy from my tossing and turning.
6. Wear hats during the winter to protect from wind, wear hats in the summer to protect from sun.
7. Continue with my new no cones, no sulfates routine.
And if all of that goes well, I'd love to be at BSL :D

goldloli
December 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Microtrim the bottom 2/3 inches of thin damaged ends away.

Get some new well cut layers and reshape my outgrown bangs into chin length side swept ones.

Tailbone length hair in time for summer!!!!!!!!

Natalia
December 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Im debating between chopping back to tb so i can enjoy thicker ends sooner or continuing to grow out and maintain at classic till it thickens up on its own. Right now im leaning towards maitenance i havent had a big cut in a few years. I know my old dye damage is going to be slow going in grow out due to its fragile state but its tempting to just leave it be.

Audhumla
December 10th, 2012, 01:49 AM
I want to get to waist length by this time next year.
I'm at 25" and my hair has just started growing again after a huge stall so hopefully I can make it to waist (29.5")

DinaAG
December 10th, 2012, 02:01 AM
now im apl and by the end of 2013 i want to reach a healthy mbl :)

Ishje
December 10th, 2012, 02:42 AM
for 2013 I would like to keep my ends as healthy as possible, even if I need to trim a bit more.
I would like to grow to BSL, but that might be a bit too much, so I think between APL and BSL will be more realistic.
also I hope to be able to make buns again before the summer, and braids as well.

minxe
December 10th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Get some nice layers put in, get the front portion of my hair to completely cover my chest (!), figure out how to get silky and defined waves, and increase my shine by a ton. I don't really mind if I don't get much of an increase in length in the back.

MissAlida
December 10th, 2012, 03:28 AM
I want to grow as much as possible, but even more importantly, I want my hair to get thicker. At the moment I have all these little baby hairs poking out everywhere, and I am so happy for them, but I would like to have nice thick hair again. I will keep on using henna, trim as little as possible, and grow. Otherwise, my routine is finally perfected, so I achieved my goal of this year.;)

skyblue
December 10th, 2012, 03:51 AM
I am almost to classic now so the next step is my final goal of finger tip! Thats what I'm hoping for in 2013...lets see if my hair will continue to grow