PDA

View Full Version : Your biggest hint for hair growth

Perididdle
August 20th, 2012, 08:20 PM
It's hard to comb through all the info out there, and there are MANY amazing threads on this specific topic. But, I figured this might be easy and fun -- what is your #1 favorite 'tip' for faster hair growth?

Right now, I do scalp massages the day of my wash (I wash every 2-3 days). My scalp gets oily in a FLASH if rub it too much, so I save it for those days. I've not been doing it long enough to monitor growth, but ohhhhh does it feel nice! I just absently rub my finger pads in circles all over my scalp, or run my fingers back from hairline to nape, doing little 'scrubby' motions with my finger pads.

Chimom79
August 20th, 2012, 08:28 PM
I know there are lots of ways to help hair get healthy and then grow, but I guess I'd have to say as little or no chemicals and heat on the hair is best for it.

akilina
August 20th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Patience....

Perididdle
August 20th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Patience....

:p So wise! I do agree. It's just still fun to futz with ideas, especially if they work -- or seem to work. After all, even happiness caused by the placebo effect is still happiness!

vanillabones
August 20th, 2012, 09:36 PM
No dyes/bleach/heat, just leave it alone! :) My best answer.

Rufflebutt
August 20th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Nothing I do makes my hair grow faster, but benign neglect is how my hair got to the length it is in the first place. I'm too lazy to go to a salon to pay for trims, so I would have my mother do it every couple of months or so. Lately I've been doing my own self trims though to get rid damaged ends.

spirals
August 20th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Genetics. Time. Ignoring it.

Falcore
August 20th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Patience....

This.......