PDA

View Full Version : A small trim does help!

momoftwo708
August 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Anyone who is debating whether or not to trim.. go with the trim it helps out a bunch!!! I'm glad I did it and hoping now with keeping up with babying my hair, my hair will get back to being long and nice best of luck everyone

http://i46.tinypic.com/abtlzr.jpg
before and after trim

tweetylonghair
August 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
looks really nice..usually a trim feels better.Happy for you

sun-kissed
August 20th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Yes, trims do wonders for my hair's looks. :D
You've got a lovely hemline now, how much did you take off?

momoftwo708
August 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Around 2 1/2 inches I'm happy though :)

jacqueline101
August 20th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I like trims they do help my hair.

FrannyG
August 20th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I love my trims. While I'm growing, I trim 1/2 of an inch every four months like clockwork. My hair still grows a lot in a year, but the ends are kept fresh, nice and neat.

I recently trimmed more off three inches, but that was to get rid of the last of what showed up from a hormonal shed.

I don't regret that at all either.

juliaxena
August 20th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Much better! It doesn't even look like you lost length!

giovanna93
August 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I trimmed nearly an inch from my hair last night for the first time and I'm so happy with the result. It's neatened up my ends and I'm closer to having my hair all the one length.

momoftwo708
August 20th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Yes I am loving trims lol I couldn't even wear my hair down because it looked like my hair was bald at the end lol, now my hair looks fine and my layers in front blend in

Also when my hair was wsl I never I mean never trimmed!!
That's why my hair crumbled up and broke off
From no trims it took two years but it happened
So from now on I will trim

CaitlinMarie93
August 20th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I dread going in and getting a trim. Anyone coming at me with scissors is a terrifying experience :) After my hair feels and looks so much better. Your hair now looks amazing! Yay!

Eden_Rayn
August 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM
It's important to trim the ends or else the splits will just travel up.

MissPetite2010
August 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I usually get my hair trimmed twice out of the yr, sometimes 3 times, when i can afford it, or coupon. it sometimes helps for me. Don't know why it is that some hairdressers cut off more than what you want... I've asked for a sweep before, and worked once. Another time I went, another place, person, I could've swore she took off an inch! Usually it's a sweep, but at most it's .5 since growing it out. Also, good thing to know, which i'm sure most do, especially all they curly sue's out there, don't have hair trimmed while wet. it will shrink, and be shorter. I get it trimmed when dry. :) Although I was happy to hear that it's healthy :)

momoftwo708
August 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I dread going in and getting a trim. Anyone coming at me with scissors is a terrifying experience :) After my hair feels and looks so much better. Your hair now looks amazing! Yay!

Lol so true but the outcome is worth it
I learn my lessson about no trims without any It ruin my wsl hair :(

lapushka
August 20th, 2012, 03:02 PM
It looks nice, and I'm glad you like it! :)

momoftwo708
August 20th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Thanks aloT

jojo
August 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Looks lovely I've just done the exact same and loving the results, small trims = big difference that's my motto from now on!