PDA

View Full Version : Anyone 3 inches or less to goal?

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Measured my hair today, and 3 inches to go, to my waist. Excited. :) This is the longest my hair has ever been. Measured 3 times, and 24.5 each time. :) it was 24. anyone else with 3 inches to go or less?

goldenmoments
August 18th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Yes! I have about 1.75 inches left to waist. My growth rate practically halted when I used sls, and other harsh products a couple months ago to clear up a scalp problem. :( I even missed my summer growth spurt. but I seem to be back on track. its so exciting being so close, although I already feel like a long haired gal

starry
August 18th, 2012, 10:22 PM
yes- to short term goal- I have about 1.5 -2 to shoulder. very excited.

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Yes! I have about 1.75 inches left to waist. My growth rate practically halted when I used sls, and other harsh products a couple months ago to clear up a scalp problem. :( I even missed my summer growth spurt. but I seem to be back on track. its so exciting being so close, although I already feel like a long haired gal

Awesome. :) Wish I had that much left to go. Can't complain too much, since i'm almost there. So, your may be that length by nov/dec?

lmfbs
August 18th, 2012, 10:31 PM
I have about 2 inches to go to my next goal, hip. My final goal is classic, so I guess I've got BCL, TB then classic to go.

LadyLongLocks
August 18th, 2012, 10:32 PM
YES! I have 1.5" to get to ankles :)

Rufflebutt
August 18th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I'm about a foot away from my goal. le sigh

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:35 PM
yes- to short term goal- I have about 1.5 -2 to shoulder. very excited.

Cool. Almost there. :) Can do plenty of cute hairstyles with shoulder length hair

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:38 PM

All I can say is wow! :)

ravenreed
August 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Like other LHC addicts, my goal has changed since I first joined. However, my current (and hopefully last) goal is fingertip. My hair just reaches the top knuckle of my hand, so I have a finger's length (about 3") to go.

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I'm about a foot away from my goal. le sigh

I know what u mean. Even my 3 inches feels like an eternity. But I know it'll definitely be worth it in the end. Growing hair out, can take alot of patience. Uggghh. But love the endless hairstyles one can do with long hair :)

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I have about 2 inches to go to my next goal, hip. My final goal is classic, so I guess I've got BCL, TB then classic to go.

That's great. :) would love to see everyone's goal pics. :)

MissPetite2010
August 18th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Like other LHC addicts, my goal has changed since I first joined. However, my current (and hopefully last) goal is fingertip. My hair just reaches the top knuckle of my hand, so I have a finger's length (about 3") to go.

:) cool. It's definitely a process growing it out. I'll be growing my hair to my waist, and decide then if I grow it a lil longer. We shall see. Lol

Mountaingrrl
August 18th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Last time I measured, my hair was at 30", and my goal is 33". I look forward to reaching it in the winter and doing a nice hemline trim.

ravenreed
August 18th, 2012, 11:34 PM
There are days I miss waist. I couldn't do very many updo's at that length, but it is a very flattering length and delightful to wear down.

:) cool. It's definitely a process growing it out. I'll be growing my hair to my waist, and decide then if I grow it a lil longer. We shall see. Lol

Madora
August 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Yes! Just 2 more inches to reach my goal of 50 inches!

ddiana1979
August 19th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Every time I get close to goal, my goal changes! :o

Originally I thought I just wanted WL. Got near WL, decided HL was better. Now I'm an inch from Hip, and I realized it won't *really* be long until Classic.

ravenreed
August 19th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I see this a lot on LHC. Don't forget to actually enjoy reaching your goal before zipping off to a new one. Otherwise you won't ever be happy with your hair! My hair doesn't feel much longer at classic than it did at TB...

Every time I get close to goal, my goal changes! :o

Originally I thought I just wanted WL. Got near WL, decided HL was better. Now I'm an inch from Hip, and I realized it won't *really* be long until Classic.

Bunnysaur
August 19th, 2012, 12:18 AM
I have about 3" to go to my short term goal of BSL :D

ddiana1979
August 19th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I see this a lot on LHC. Don't forget to actually enjoy reaching your goal before zipping off to a new one. Otherwise you won't ever be happy with your hair! My hair doesn't feel much longer at classic than it did at TB...

I agree with you. . . and I'm trying not to get carried away. I do like my hair though, especially how it feels when I wear it down & it brushes against my skin, or how it looks in a fancy braid or updo. I guess I just enjoy growing it, and don't really want to start maintenance phase yet.

katfemme89
August 19th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Yes i am exactly 3 inches away from waist length... I am at 29" right now. My hair grows very quickly though (an inch per month) so I should be there in three months. I just can't wait to bust over the 30" milestone! lol! :rockerdud

MonaMayfair
August 19th, 2012, 04:43 AM
I went past my goal without noticing. I was aiming for mid back and noticed the other day it's got to waist (I never measure (except for once, when I wanted to put the length under my avatar) and hair seems to grow faster if you just ignore it.
The weather's been hot, so I've been wearing my hair in braids where you can't really see how long it's got!

Ligeia_13
August 19th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Yup. I am about 2,5 inches away and I will probably be there until the end of time :p

I can see myself joining the new threads every year. Waist in 2013! Waist in 2014! Join here if you want waist for 2015! :D

jacqueline101
August 19th, 2012, 08:12 AM
My short term goal yes a long ways until I reach my ultimate goal.

patienceneeded
August 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
I'm about 1.5" away from my next goal, Waist. Right now my plan is to just keep growing until it reaches a length I no longer like or cannot manage. Once that happens I'll cut back to a length I liked before. I've stopped setting "goals" and all that. I'm just growing out my hair and having fun while doing it.

Taenarian
August 19th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Seems I mysteriously crossed the great gulf from APL to BSL without noticing :confused: A few microtrims in the next six months should strengthen the hemline.

einna
August 19th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I have about an inch left till I have a solid BSL, my original goal. But my goal has mysteriosly been stretched, first to MBL (about 2-3 inches left) then waist... ;)

see_turtle
August 19th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I have 2.5 inches until waist (32.5") have been waiting for 2 years to get there. Long term goal is bcl (39") I want a hip length braid!

Lostsoule77
August 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I have about an inch to my original goal of classic length! :D After that I'm planning to maintain to even up my hemline and then possilby onto fingertip. I have that typical LHC change of goal issue. ;)

cldunzie0215
August 19th, 2012, 11:08 AM
2 1/2 , or about 3 inches to BSL! SUPER EXCITED. well, that's my short term goal. my final goal is waist. but to reach my short term goal i've wanted for a long time is super exciting!(:

AlicesPlatforms
August 19th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Yupp, I've got about 3 inches to go before I'm at waist length. That's my first goal/milestone! ^^

momoftwo708
August 19th, 2012, 10:40 PM
3 inches to I'm I solid bsl, really missin my long hair lately

catamonica
August 19th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I'm about 3 inches away from tailbone. I hope it will get there. Have to wait & see.

MissPetite2010
August 19th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Would love to see the long hair goal pics when we all make it. :) just gotta keep occupied while hair grows each month til goal. :)

skyblue
August 20th, 2012, 04:04 AM
My next mini goal is classic I have about an inch to an inch and a half to go!

FrannyG
August 20th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Yes, I will be firmly at waist within three inches. I would have been there now, but I cut back three inches in July, to cut out the remaining remnants of a hormonal shed.

Waist is my goal for now, but once I get there, I may decide to go for hip and possibly tailbone, if, and only if, my ends still look okay.

auburntressed
August 20th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Haha, no! I've got about six inches till Classic. That is my main goal.

Though I'm also toying with going for terminal, so there's just no way to know how many inches I am until that.

MissAlida
August 20th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I am about 2-3 inches away from BSL which will be a huge goal for me, even if I want MBL+ hair. Can't wait to get there, hoping to reach BSL by the new year.:)

Cowgirl16
August 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Yes! Just 2 more inches to reach my goal of 50 inches!

So am I! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Cowgirl16
August 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM

Oooh I do hope you post pictures :flowers:

WaitingSoLong
August 20th, 2012, 11:04 AM

This. I am at Classic, which is 3" away from FTL (45"). Really, my goal WAS Classic and now that I am here I am just not sure what to do. So unless I decide to cut I guess I am heading to FTL.

Some days I love my hair, some days I hate it.

Earth Angel
August 20th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I've got between 2.5 to 3 inches to go until I get to waist (my first goal), and it seems to take forever, I've been at BSL for well over a year now :( my hair is so fine and wavy.....just hope it gets there

justgreen
August 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I'm getting so close to classic. I would have been almost there, but I had my yearly trim last month and made Casey (my stylist) cut off 1" and shape up my 'U' and dust the layers. By this time next year I'll be past classic with no idea what to do next.

Musiclover94_12
August 20th, 2012, 12:56 PM
I have about two more inches till BSL, I'm so excited!!

Musiclover94_12
August 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I'm almost to BSL, only two more inches!

moon2dove
August 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I don't measure, so my guess is, I'm about 2" or less from Waist. :)

Golden
August 27th, 2012, 03:56 AM
I have 3 inches to go 'till my first mini-goal BSL!

Littlewing13
August 27th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Yes! only about 1-1.5in till BSL! So excited, cant wait! But also I can, I just put it up every day & try to forget about it :)

Iolanthe13
August 27th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I realised recently that I went from above BSL after an unwanted cut to nearly waist, while focusing on my hair's health rather than its length. Waist was my original goal, and I think it's about three inches away! I'm hoping to be there by Christmas, but that's probably a little optimistic.

justgreen
August 27th, 2012, 11:38 AM
I don't measure either, but I can tell just how close I am getting to classic in inches. I'd have to say I'm measuring about 45+".

Silverbrumby
August 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM
I don't measure either, but I can tell just how close I am getting to classic in inches. I'd have to say I'm measuring about 45+".

Amazing hair there.

I'm back at 25 inches and struggling to get past BSL which is really 27 to 28 on me. I grow 1/2 an inch a month so hopefully I be at 27 by xmas if I don't trim.

I'm not even sure I can get to 27 lol but boy oh boy am I going to celebrate if I do.

justgreen
August 27th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Amazing hair there.

I'm back at 25 inches and struggling to get past BSL which is really 27 to 28 on me. I grow 1/2 an inch a month so hopefully I be at 27 by xmas if I don't trim.

I'm not even sure I can get to 27 lol but boy oh boy am I going to celebrate if I do.

Thanks. :flower:

RapunzelKat
August 28th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Me! :D I am so... very... close to classic - my ends will be there in less than half an inch, I think.

I'm expecting to be a good solid classic no later than the end of the year :D

ETA: Oh, and classic is an intermediate goal for me, as I'm headed for terminal :) It's a big intermediate goal though, so I'm anxious to get there! :disco:

Coolcombination
December 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Bsl is my short term goal it's at 23" and I'm at 22.6" now hopefully ill be there before new year, fingers crossed!

goldloli
December 19th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I'm just less than 3 inches till tailbone after the super long journey that was bsl to waist to hip. doesn't really count though as i have layers at waist which will take a while to reach tbl :/ but i think this year i should be done with growth journey forever and just maintaining for thickness and health! <3

biogirl87
December 19th, 2012, 10:50 PM
My longest hairs are only about 3 inches from the top of bra strap on me but it could be May by the time I get to BSL as I'm thinking of getting a trim when I go to visit my parents and am feeling like calling my hair BSL when longest hairs hit the middle of the strap. Cheering all of you on though.

bubblyredhead
December 19th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I am about 3 inches from hip then 4 or 5 to go till bcl which is my final goal so i should be done active growing this time next year !!!!

TheHowlingWolf
December 20th, 2012, 03:08 AM
My UGL is classic, which is 11 1/2 inches away ;( But my next minor goal is hip and I'm about three inches away from the looks of it!

Natalia
December 20th, 2012, 04:43 AM
I guess that depends on if i keep changing my goal length lol :p

melusine963
December 20th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I have about an inch left until I reach tailbone (unstretched), but I've hit a growth stall that's making it take a while. Grrr.

faery_braids
December 20th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I'm close if not at my intermediate goal of waist--my hair hits it when it's straight or pulled down, but if it decides to wave or curl at all it's generally around four or five centimeters short. :shrug:

Happytresses
December 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I have about two inches to BSL and I have come to a stall.

Ligeia_13
December 21st, 2012, 06:18 AM
I have one inch. One bloody inch! I've had that much to do for months now, COME ON!