PDA

View Full Version : personalized sighting

spirals
August 17th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I just went to the grocery store and was looking at coconut oil in the organic/healthy section. I found a bottle of not organic stuff I knew was out of place. I went to the asian aisle to find the spot and price and maybe more brands. No dice. I asked for help and this nice guy helped me out. (It was on the popcorn aisle, by the way. If you're looking for less expensive coconut oil, there you go: $5.79 for a pound.) He asked what I thought of the health claims, and I sheepishly answered that it was for my hair. He told me he's a longhair, but the management makes him keep it under a hat. Also, his little girl has hip-length hair. He showed me his APL ponytail. Funny how a longhair ended up helping me.

MissAlida
August 18th, 2012, 08:25 AM
That's a nice story.:) I don't really like telling people what I put on my hair. I tried a couple of times, and got some weird looks. So now I just shut up about it, and only talk about hair with my friend. She understands me well, she's also a curly.

Amber_Maiden
August 18th, 2012, 08:48 AM
That's a great story!!

MeowScat
August 18th, 2012, 04:37 PM
That's really cool! A secret longhair mysteriously appears and helps you along your journey to find precious oils.

Me thinks I romanticize longhair stories too much? Ha! :D