PDA

View Full Version : Curelle Energe Shampoo & Treslite Conditioner

renia22
August 17th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Has anyone tried any of the Curelle products? I recently ordered the Energe Shampoo, Treslite Conditioner & Clarifier. The ingredient lists are short, they are unscented, silicone & sulfate free. I got mine today from vitaminlife.com and used them for the first time this morning. Basically I am trying to reduce the amount of shedding that I have been experiencing. I am find most shampoos (high end, natural, drugstore, etc) either contain too many chemicals or too many irritating essential oils & botanicals, the ingredient lists contain everything but the kitchen sink, and make my hair loss worse. For the past few weeks I have been sticking with Klorane's Strengthening Shampoo with Quinine & B vitamins and the hair loss reduced significantly (alternating with the Chamomile once or twice a week), but it smells very strong. It's too soon to tell what the Curelle shampoo & conditioner will do long term, but using it today my hair came out clean, shiny & tangle free and between the shower & blow-drying I lost maybe 10-12 hairs (prior to starting the Klorane I was losing 50-70 at least). If any has tried Curelle products before I would love to hear your experiences.

moss
March 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
also wondering about curelle products?

St.Valentine82
November 13th, 2017, 05:02 PM
I’ve been using Curelle energe shampoo and treslite conditioner for 5 years. My hair is waist length. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Little goes a long way and it’s light enough to not weigh my hair down, but conditioning enough to keep my hair healthy and shiny. I recommend this product to anyone