PDA

View Full Version : Cheating Lazy Wrap Bun!

niaiman
August 17th, 2012, 02:50 PM
My hair is BSL, very thick and will not hold on to it's self so I had to bobby pin my ends while holding the bun in place THEN insert my stick a.k.a pencil

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/japout14/tumblr_m8wo45qoTO1rbjmedo1_1280.jpg

Maybe one day I won't have to cheat.

ChelleyCredible
August 17th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I like it! Whatever works for you or gets the job done is all that matters.

Lissandria
August 17th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Looks lovely :)

niaiman
August 17th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I like it! Whatever works for you or gets the job done is all that matters.

Looks lovely :)

Thank you! :D

einna
August 17th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Looks good :)

niaiman
August 17th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Thank you, Einna

Fairlight63
August 17th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Looks really good! That is what I am going to have to do also. But I have a different problem, my hair is so thin & fine & tbl but it just falls out. I can't get even a Flexi-8 to stay in:mad: So I bobby pinned it first (that is all that I can get to stay in my hair - I bought some large Amish hair pins from Amazon & they slip right out:mad:) then put in the Flexi-8. So far it is holding OK.

PetuniaBlossom
August 17th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Looks good. The pencil is a fun idea.
What lovely thick hair you have.

Dang3rousB3auty
August 17th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I used to put my hair into buns at school with pencils or pens if I had forgotten a hair tie. It works!

sloth
August 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I use double pointed knitting needles because I already had some and they're a lot cheaper than actual hair sticks. XD

It looks great, though! I think the pencil is pretty cute. (I'm a writing dork.)

niaiman
August 17th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Looks good. The pencil is a fun idea.
What lovely thick hair you have.
Thank you!

I used to put my hair into buns at school with pencils or pens if I had forgotten a hair tie. It works!
It certainly does. That was the only thing keeping it in place.

I use double pointed knitting needles because I already had some and they're a lot cheaper than actual hair sticks. XD

It looks great, though! I think the pencil is pretty cute. (I'm a writing dork.)
Thank you. And yes I'm planning on investing in some hair sticks because regular pencils aren't as decorative but it's all I have.

Looks really good! That is what I am going to have to do also. But I have a different problem, my hair is so thin & fine & tbl but it just falls out. I can't get even a Flexi-8 to stay in:mad: So I bobby pinned it first (that is all that I can get to stay in my hair - I bought some large Amish hair pins from Amazon & they slip right out:mad:) then put in the Flexi-8. So far it is holding OK.
I put the bobby pins right where the hair toy is supposed to exit. If I didnt use the bobby pins my hair would have twisted right out the bun like it did all five times before. The pencil stayed in place though :p

Natalia
August 17th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Congrats! The title made me smile cheating on a bun that has lazy in its name lol