PDA

View Full Version : 3 week difference in trim and barely no heat

momoftwo708
August 17th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Can't wait for my hair to be back to normal
I hate wearing it up, I can't wear it down it looks bad so I was thinking about next month cutting it up to my shortest layer not sure though
Just venting

Simone_Fatale
August 18th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Oh, I love your hair! The color is gorgeous, is that your natural hair color? :)
I wouldn't do a major chop on the longer layers if I were you. Maybe you could trim the back bit by bit, so it evens out eventually without losing much length? Just be patient.
You'll appreciate the thickness when it all evens out and gets even longer. ;)

momoftwo708
August 18th, 2012, 11:03 AM
thank you, i might just trim and even it out somewhat, but will have to wait till next month, I just been very depressed about my hair lately

starry
August 19th, 2012, 09:24 AM
it looks wicked! I dont thick you should cut alot.. Those little trims the girls on here do are effective in thickening the hemline. The second pic looks loads better than the first. You have lovely hair. Hope Ive helped or encouraged somewhat :)

momoftwo708
August 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Thanks!!! I was thinking about doing blunt cut after my wedding in two weeks but I might just go for little another trim and finger crossed by holidays my hair is back to normal it been this way since mid end of June and I been depressed the entire summer

blondie9912
August 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I've had that feeling before too, of felling like my hair is getting better and isn't awful. It's awesome to make some progress, eh?

If I were you, I would cut about an inch and a half off the longest layer. I had the same problem as you, but I finally bit the bullet and cut my layers :)

momoftwo708
August 19th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Hi blonde I agree with you , because when I let my hair air dry it's a mess it looks like half is short half is long so I might just trim the ends by an inch, I will go to a salon next month I don't want to try it myself, if I don't straighten my hair it's a mess, I rather have a nice thick hemline and healthy hair and it won't be that much shorter , I will still have the front layer but I'm guessing it won't be as bad Once I cut the bottom

momoftwo708
August 19th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Okay I cut the bottom lol, it looks better and way thicker I cut about inch, I'm sure my updo will be fine still I will be posting pictures when it dries

momoftwo708
August 19th, 2012, 01:47 PM
[jdjsnnsnsjjdnsnnsndn