PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Corset Braid

GoldberryHair
August 17th, 2012, 09:28 AM
So this is probably my new fav hair vid on YT. Siohban's channel is actually full of awesome hair tutorials, she's one of my favorites :)

I'm going to Ren Fest next Saturday and I think I'm going to do this, (but half up/half down, because I want some "loose" hair)

You guys should go check her out, she's amazing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGnasJIoaQ

jacqueline101
August 17th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Its pretty.

Demi-Plum
August 17th, 2012, 09:45 AM
This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it. I've heard of Siohban from Torrin, but I never got around to seeing one of her videos. I'm gonna have to try this sometime!

CTH3989
August 17th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Very pretty braids.

Amygirl8
August 17th, 2012, 10:59 AM
It's gorgeous!!
I'll have to try it eventually, but in terms of threading the ribbon... I think I'd have a ton of trouble with that lol.
I'll give it a shot today anyways, though :]

sloth
August 17th, 2012, 11:12 AM
That's so awesome! I can't wait until I have hair long enough to manage that!

I'm curious about how it will look in the "half up half down" style you said you're going to do.

wooliswonderful
August 17th, 2012, 01:33 PM
It is a very pretty style.
I tried it yesterday on DD, pic on my blog (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?b=103903).

GoldberryHair
August 17th, 2012, 02:09 PM
That's so awesome! I can't wait until I have hair long enough to manage that!

I'm curious about how it will look in the "half up half down" style you said you're going to do.

Yeah hopefully it turns out! I'd upload a picture but the thing is still broke :(

Emerald88
August 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
That is amazing!

krustallos
August 17th, 2012, 02:36 PM
How beautiful!

I really like when I see something that if anyone had described to me I would just find odd, for not being able to visualize the thing, but that is actually quite amazing.

And the colour of the ribbon with the one of your hair created a magnificent effect.