PDA

View Full Version : Starting over!

longstardays
August 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM
My hair was falling out a lot due to medication (deperession, anxiety), and I did it pixie style because of pressure from my family. Anyway I decided to grow it out all long and pretty again:) It will be beautiful! I'll have pre-raphelite looking hair in no time! I'm excited.

Chimom79
August 15th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I wish you tons of luck! Hope to see pics of the grow out. :-)

Jenni

HEY未来
August 15th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I'm growing my short hair out as well. I am curious to see what I look like with long hair. Have fun with it!

Wildcat Diva
August 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
You sound very positive, I love that! Welcome to LHC.

vanillabones
August 15th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Good luck on your journey :)

Arakazi
August 15th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Yay! :cheer: Good for you! You will find some amazing inspiration here and some top notch advice. Good luck in your hair journey!!! :D

jacqueline101
October 23rd, 2012, 09:52 PM
I'm glad you've joined our group. You will get loads of support and I'm hoping you will post pictures of your hair.

sunshine-locks
October 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM
I was in the same boat with you on the pixie thing and a year later it's already at my shoulders!
It shouldn't take you long at all :D

Good luck!

Micayla47
October 23rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
welcome to lhc and i'll definitely be looking forward to progress pictures.

dragonfly90
October 24th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I've been growing out a head shave, so we are probably in a similar place hair wise. Like every one else, I'm looking forward to progress pics!

Miss Catrina
October 24th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Welcome to LHC! :blossom: I hope you can get your medications and circumstances in check so you can feel great and grow great hair. :)

It's nice to see people besides me who still have short hair on here!

cobden 28
October 24th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I've grown my hair long from little-boy short and the worst stage is when you're at the shaggy dog stage, all the layers not grown out and your fringe is too short do do anything with to keep it out of your eyes.

My advice is to have regular trims while you're growing out all those irritating layers, and concentrate on keeping your hair in as good condition as possible. While your hair is at the untidy & messy stage of growing out layers, it will do your hair and your self-confidence a power of good if you keep your hair in tip-top condition.

rock007junkie
October 24th, 2012, 07:19 PM
That's very corageous of you. Sometimes it's better to just have a fresh start. I wish you the best of luck.