PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaccckkk

JoieBruce
August 14th, 2012, 07:24 AM
I don't know if many of you remember me. I posted frequently several years ago, then kind of disappeared.

Here's a brief summary of what's happened since....

In August 2008 we got married! We've had two beautiful little girls in May 2009 and June 2011.

In January 2010 I cut 12 inches off of my hair, taking it up to shoulder length. I immediately regretted it. Through benign neglect, with a trim every 6 months or so, I have grown it back out. A few days ago I realized I'm suddenly at waist length. I would very much like to make it to classic, which has always been my dream hair.

1nuitblanche
August 14th, 2012, 07:44 AM
That's pretty cool that your hair sneakily got to waist length! Yay for benign neglect. Good luck getting to classic!

P.S. Congratulations on getting married and having two girls!

RubySlippers
August 14th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Hi!

I'm super new, but I like the thought that the LHC is a place you might drift in and out of, as life does its thing, but you can always come back to, wherever you're at!

So welcome back, and congrats on all that has happened since you were here last!

spidermom
August 14th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Happy growing!

JoieBruce
August 14th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I've been peeking back in now and then for a while. Oh, and my 3 year old has never had a haircut. Her beautiful blonde hair is midback. She's sick, but when she feels better I will try to get a hair pic of both of us.

Neecola
August 14th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Welcome back!!