PDA

View Full Version : Question about Henna Sooq 300g Red Raj

KarenHeart
August 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Sorry about posting this question a second time. Not sure if anyone would see it at the end of the other thread.

I just received an order of Red Raj from Henna Sooq. I'm so excited to try it out but I'm confused about the size of the foil packets.
I ordered the 300g size but it looks like they only sent me 200g (2 foil packets). Are they actually 150g each? :confused:

It doesn't state any size on the package. I tried to weigh one (which wasn't easy) and it looks like it only weighs a hair above 100g.

I know many of you have ordered from Henna Sooq in the past. Does anyone know for sure if they are divided in 100g or 150g? I hate to falsely accuse them of getting my order wrong.

Also, a completely unimportant question, is the "1 free pair" of nitrile gloves supposed to be one single glove? I had a good laugh at myself for having ordered one glove.

Tisiloves
August 11th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Try whacking one on your kitchen scales and see.

Toiréasa
August 11th, 2012, 05:33 PM
It should come in 100g packets and it should be a pair of gloves it sounds like they may have shorted your order.
I just received 300g of cassia in it was 3 packets and my last order was for 500g of red raj. and it was 5 individual box's & 1 pair of gloves. I have never had a problem with them I would send they a e-mail I'm sure they will correct this for you they have great customer service.

KarenHeart
August 11th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me. I really didn't know what to think. I'm glad to hear they have great customer service. I will go ahead and contact them about it. Thanks again.

hele911
August 11th, 2012, 10:03 PM
while poking around I noticed your post and wanted to quickly mention I believe they are on vacation from the 13th through the 18th so if you contact them during that time you might not get a timely reply but knowing how they are I am sure you will receive a reply as soon as they are able.

Sorry for being nosy :)

KarenHeart
August 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
No, not nosy at all. I'm glad you told me. I did email them last night and I might have grown concerned if I didn't hear anything back. Thank you for the info. I will patiently await their return.

EvenAngelsCry
August 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I had almost the same problem and I talked to Khadija and they have some new summer help but customer service is awesome and they should fix it right away. As stated above they are on vacation until I believe the 21st...

teal
August 15th, 2012, 03:48 PM
They do come in 100g packages. I'm also confused as to how you got one glove! Mine came paired, each pair in a little baggy. Oh well... I guess now someone else can "give you a hand" with the application, lol...