PDA

View Full Version : My friend that got an advice from me...

Hypnotica
August 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
...and I totally forgot that I did it. Apparently I have as good memory as a small and non-furry fruit spatula.

About 2 weeks ago, I was visiting friends in a city called Umeå. I haven't seen this group of friends for a year.

One of these friends is on a rather heavy hormone treatment and this have made his skin going totally and utterly out of wack. Acne, irritations, eczema - you name it. And naturally, his scalp is a mess too.

Apparently, a year ago I told him of the CO washing method as a way to eliminate SLS/SLES/ALS because you can be allergic to them. And he took up on this tidbit of info.

His scalp irritations are gone! And to make matters more fun - he has curly hair these days! :D

Gabriel
August 6th, 2008, 04:39 PM
That's awesome! It's great your advice is helping him!

kwaniesiam
August 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
That's awesome to hear! I love passing out LHC tips, especially when they're helpful :)

coppercurls
August 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
That is great! I wonder how the rest of his skin who be if he could do WO?

Gumball
August 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
That's pretty great. Glad to hear the suggestions worked so well for him. Having it come back like a randomly resurfaced memory makes it even more special. Curly hair, too! Seems it was just hiding. Haha.

butterflykisses
August 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Isn't it amazing what a difference a relatively 'small' change like that can make? I'm new here.... but it bodes well that big changes like that can happen in a year =)

Siava
August 7th, 2008, 05:02 AM
That's very cool, Hypnotica. I'm glad your friend found some scalp relief from your easy tip. :D

Haith
August 7th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Keep passing on the wealth of knowledge!

embee
August 7th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Bet he's really happy about that, because skin irritations are more than irritating, and scalp irritations are the pits. Hope he finds something to help his acne.