PDA

View Full Version : Frizzy baby hairs along hairline?

pocketfulla
August 10th, 2012, 05:38 AM
How can I straighten them out/grow them. They are so annoying! I straighten them but I know it's just making them worse & stunting the growth ... Help?! :)

Madora
August 10th, 2012, 06:20 AM
If you keep straightening those fine baby hairs, you'll end up with badly damaged hair. Those fine hairs are even more delicate than the rest of your hairs.

Tame those wayward bits with a tiny bit of coconut oil. Sometimes those short hairs just don't grow out, no matter what you do.

CurlyMopTop
August 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM
If your hair doesn't like the oil, you could try a tiny amount of condish and water. Just smooth it over the frizzy bits.

spidermom
August 11th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Maybe styling gel?

Dang3rousB3auty
August 12th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I have so many of those little hairs around the hair line on my forehead. I don't know if they will ever go away. One time when I was younger I decided to just cut them off haha. I don't think I would recommend that. I had to cut bangs and that helped to keep them smoother and hide them a bit more. Otherwise I would sometimes use a tiny bit of hairy spray or gel to keep them in place, but I haven't found a single product that can make them behave all day. They are starting to get longer now, but they are still annoying!

222toogoodforu
August 12th, 2012, 11:39 PM
What I do is tie a silk scarf around my hairline to press it flat after my hair is washed, alternatively you could wear a cloth headband-- but those aren't usually tight enough for me. the scarf definitely tames those suckers though.