PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Salon this week

indiana
August 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
I have not been to a salon in over three years. Finally decided I needed a trim and went this week. Had a new stylist who was amazing. She took her time, researched the products for me ahead of time, was easy on my poor scalp and took off only what I asked. I had her remove 4 inches from my length. It was an amazing experience!

With this kind of service, I will be better about getting trims done. She didn't know what "classic" length hair was, but I explained that I wanted to maintain at that length. She had me stand and was very restrained on what she cut. :)

When she was done, she asked if she could take a picture of my hair to share with her niece.

jojo89
August 3rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Good to hear you had a positive experience at a salon. They're few and far between. Def stick with her!

akilina
August 3rd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Woo hoo!!! Thats two happy salon visits in one day on TLHC! I am overjoyed!! :D

PixxieStix
August 3rd, 2012, 09:16 PM
Excellent. I find salon experiences are usually quite pleasant as long as you are very up front with the stylist about what you want/expect.

CurlyCap
August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Woot! You found a real gem. Get her contact info and stay in contact. You can't let a good hairdresser get away!

spirals
August 3rd, 2012, 11:38 PM
Happy for you! Maybe I should drive down there next year when I'm at hip.