PDA

View Full Version : I'm WL, Y'all!

mzBANGBANG
August 3rd, 2012, 04:12 PM
http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/caslpierce/mindsay_augusthair2.jpg

Giant yellow arrows, indication = I did it! Well, close enough :-P

I've been waiting for my August length shot to post. Sorry for such poor quality, I still haven't found my camera since I moved.

Here's a link to one of my starting pics. (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=9407&pictureid=124782) 8 months of growth. I've had about three trims since I've started, and gotten highlights once. My starting length was around 22"-23" and I'm currently 28"!

I now have 3"-4" to hip... it's going to be making it over this big ol' bottom of mine that is a struggle. :rolleyes:

I'll post another update for my one-year, next time with a better quality pic. Happy growing :flowers:

eta: this one is better for quality, I liked it so I made it my new userpic

http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad238/caslpierce/icon7.jpg

Tota
August 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Oh wow, that was quick! Congrats, your hair is beautiful!

mzBANGBANG
August 3rd, 2012, 04:25 PM
Oh wow, that was quick! Congrats, your hair is beautiful!

I thought I had a long journey from BSL to waist but then bare back shots made me realize I am higher waisted than I thought. I hit BSL at 25", but most of my torso is hips, so now the fun begins. Thank you!

MeowScat
August 3rd, 2012, 04:27 PM
You go (grow?) girl!

Congratulations on Waist, your hair looks awesome!

I totally understand about growing past an ample rear end. More of us to love?

Enjoy your accomplishment, Waist is a great length. I couldn't do certain floofy twists at that length as I could at shorter lengths but my buns really started to kick some serious butt and hold all day. :)

BTW, your ends look great, keep up whatever you're doing!

--MeowScat >^..^<

arcane
August 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
Congrats! Your hair is beautiful.

Sisgoldenhair65
August 3rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Congrats.....you and your hair are sooo pretty! :)

lapushka
August 3rd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Congratulations! :D

Falcore
August 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
You reached waist so FAST!

Congrats! :D

Garnet66
August 3rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Congrats on reaching waist length. Your hair is so pretty and you've had so much growth.

PixxieStix
August 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Congratulations! :)

Rocket22
August 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Wow you grew in to time flat. You have a waist exactly like mine where it's darn near under BS... and to hip will be quick too. :)

Micayla47
August 3rd, 2012, 10:32 PM
beautiful! thanks for the pictures.

Wildcat Diva
August 3rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
Congrats! Looks beautiful, and I love the "Y'all."
You sure you're from Pennsylvania, 'cause you sound like you belong down here in Texas with us, honey.

meishkamooshka
August 3rd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Damn girl! I wish I had that sort of growth! Your hair looks fabulous, btw!

Ambystoma
August 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM
Your hair looks beautiful! Congratulations :)

mzBANGBANG
August 3rd, 2012, 11:26 PM
Congrats! Looks beautiful, and I love the "Y'all."
You sure you're from Pennsylvania, 'cause you sound like you belong down here in Texas with us, honey.

I don't know if my accent was acquired through television or maybe I just felt it fit my personality, but I was definitely meant to be a southern belle. I've always wanted to live in Texas ;) my family is actually mid-Western, so picture a Wisconsin accent on top of that "y'all".

Thanks for all the positive comments! I never realized how weird my waist was until I got to LHC! Guess it's good for minigoals!

Silken
August 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
I'm a little envious, lol. I have a couple of inches to go, then I need to microtrim to get rid of old layers. Also, I'm long waisted, as luck would have it. But congratulations, that's awesome!!! :D

Spring
August 3rd, 2012, 11:55 PM
Congratulations on meeting your goals!

DancingQueen
August 4th, 2012, 12:18 AM
COngrats, your hair looks beautiful :) I don't know how you grew it that fast in 8 monts... that would mean I got to waist in june? (no way!) :D But it is looking good, keep it growing.

beautifulending
August 4th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Yay!! So happy for you!

spirals
August 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Yay! You give me hope; I'm gonna hang in there.

Wildcat Diva
August 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I don't know if my accent was acquired through television or maybe I just felt it fit my personality, but I was definitely meant to be a southern belle. I've always wanted to live in Texas ;) my family is actually mid-Western, so picture a Wisconsin accent on top of that "y'all".

With hair that pretty, you can be an honorary Texas Southern Belle.

bunzfan
August 5th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Congratulations it looks lovely;)

blondie9912
August 5th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Wow, you reached waist really fast! We had a similar starting point and joined around the same time, and I'd say I have another year til solid waist. My waist must be much lower than yours, lucky you :)

lil_irish_angel
August 5th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Looks fabulous an congrat on the new length, Looks so healthy too:cheese:

you'll hit hip in no time with that growth

DakarNick
August 5th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Congratulations! Looks great!

mzBANGBANG
August 5th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Wow, you reached waist really fast! We had a similar starting point and joined around the same time, and I'd say I have another year til solid waist. My waist must be much lower than yours, lucky you :)

I really did think I had a low waist until the bare back photos, give them a shot you might be surprised!

"In action" I definitely do not look waist. It kind of makes me wish my waist was a little lower so I could have more length (then again, I wouldn't be waist then :P). For me, it feels like hip will actually be waist. Or maybe "mid-hip" LOL

I actually had a dream last night that I came on here and everyone replied and told me I wasn't waist yet. :crazyq: yeah, think I might have developed a hair length complex

thanks to everyone for the support, no one gets it but you guys :) :flowers:

BrightEyes
August 5th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Congrats! Your hair is beautiful:)

dreamcatcher_
August 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Your hair is gorgeous! Congratulations! :cheese:

thepurplehawk
August 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Congrats, your hair looks awesome! i hope i will have Wl soon too.

Lostsoule77
August 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Congratulations! It's looking good. :D

Charybdis
August 5th, 2012, 03:29 PM

As a native Texan, I appreciate your putting the apostrophe in "y'all" in the right place. ;)

Your hair looks great! Congratulations!

jacqueline101
August 5th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Wow that was amazing growth.

looniac
August 7th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Congratulations! Your hair is lovely!