PDA

View Full Version : Hair Growth?

Jenny777
July 31st, 2012, 11:36 AM
So I wanted to ask if anyone has tried any "growth hair products/treatments" that have noticeably worked and would recommend? I know there are numerous so called growth products that really don't work as they claim, but I do come across herbs/treatments or regimens that claim really do work. I'm hoping there are some who have tried something(s) that rendered amazing results! I know patience, knowledge, and overall taking the best care of your hair and health are ultimately what do result in growth, but I would like to "help" the growing process if possible ;)

akilina
July 31st, 2012, 11:44 AM
A good thing to do is simply search the forums. There are thousands of pages answering your questions. I only say this because there is no way your thread will get big enough for you to get all the info in one place...
There are many great members on here, and also many great members here who are gone, and they offer no more information.
Nothing will really make your hair grow faster. Many play around with Monistat, and taking DE, and castor oil. Look through the henna sub forum. Check out the monistat page. Etc...:)

catamonica
July 31st, 2012, 11:44 AM
Original mane & tail horse shampoo. After years of not growing. Since high school.

millyaulait
July 31st, 2012, 11:45 AM
Do a forum search for Castor Oil, & Monistat.

There are a few threads about this. Of course, results vary but some have had success with these methods. :flower:

Jenny777
July 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Do you mean that your hair started to grow after starting to use the mane and tail shampoo? If so, was it barely noticeable or like oh my goodness it's really growing!?

thx

catamonica
July 31st, 2012, 03:02 PM
In 2009 I started using it. In 2010 I could feel it growing longer. I added fourteen capfuls of olive oil to the shampoo. A little much. I used another shampoo to get the oil out. The next bottle, I only added four capfuls of oil to the shampoo. I'm not sure if it was the oil that helped. Possibly. It grew fourteen inches in 2010. I'm still using the shampoo. I'm trying an experiment. Using another bottle with shampoo & horse shampoo. I added fourteen capfuls of olive oil. Then washed it with horse shampoo, from another bottle with less oil. I want to see if it will grow
another fourteen inches or so. Jenny777, I will let you know in a few weeks, if it grew longer. I will leave you a message on your account name. You have to try it. You can buy it at wall mart-pet section. Or certain grocery stores, or beauty supply stores, or online. Let me know if you tried it. Just click on my name & leave a message.

Jenny777
July 31st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the advice and I look forward to hearing how your experiment went ;)