PDA

View Full Version : Clip In Extensions.. How Damaging?

Veaslea93
July 31st, 2012, 12:29 AM
Hey all,

So I'm going to a wedding in Greece at the end of the month and I was really hoping my hair was going to have grown a bit more for it but in perfect hair fashion it doesn't want to do what I want it too.. So I was thinking about getting some clip in extensions for it but I'm worried about the clips damaging my already very dry, bleach blonde hair..

Has anyone else tried them before?

millyaulait
July 31st, 2012, 03:45 AM
Is this just for one day? :)

I don't think it would be too damaging as long as you are very careful both applying them & removing them, but I wouldn't keep them in for a prolonged amount of time.

Avital88
July 31st, 2012, 04:40 AM
i dont think they are very damaging,ive seen them before,just make sure that it doesnt look fake,imo thats happening quick

Gillian
July 31st, 2012, 07:47 AM
i wore them all the time in college. just be careful taking them out and don't sleep in them. i think for one night you'll be fine.

Changling
July 31st, 2012, 07:53 AM
Hey all,

So I'm going to a wedding in Greece at the end of the month and I was really hoping my hair was going to have grown a bit more for it but in perfect hair fashion it doesn't want to do what I want it too.. So I was thinking about getting some clip in extensions for it but I'm worried about the clips damaging my already very dry, bleach blonde hair..

Has anyone else tried them before?

I used to wear them regularly, and I never noticed any damage. Just actually unclip them when you take them out (rather than just ripping them out like my cousin does!), and don't sleep in them. For just one day, it probably won't affect your hair at all.