PDA

View Full Version : Have you reached terminal?

MrsGuther
July 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Anybody reached their terminal length? If so, a few questions:

1.) How long is your hair?
2.) Do you have fairy tail ends?
3.) How did you know when you reached terminal?
4.) How long have you been growing your hair for?
5.) How long have you been on LHC?
6.) Is it manageable at terminal length?
7.) Do you plan on getting it cut shorter in the future?

lapushka
July 30th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'm wondering whether or not there even is something like terminal length. :o

palaeoqueen
July 31st, 2012, 03:09 AM
No, I've never even been as long as APL and I'm hoping my terminal will be well beyond that! I'm interested to see how many people have reached terminal though and what the typical (if there is one) length is.

AutumnLocks
July 31st, 2012, 06:01 AM
I've had mine as long as hip length and cut it off to shoulder length. I have no idea what my terminal length is. I want to let it grow and see for myself what it is. Or if it even exists for me. :o)

Anywhere
July 31st, 2012, 06:13 AM
I haven't reached terminal, but I'm pretty sure the ends would typically be fairy tale, since hair tapers naturally as it grows and if you're never cutting it then all the hairs just grow at their own pace and not in a uniform blunt cut.

jojo
July 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
I haven't reached terminal but I'd think 2 years without any growth and seriously fairy tale endings would be an indication you have reached it, though I have read of people who have stalled for 2 years and then there hair started growing again. I'd think too most people with good hair care can grow to classic and the very lucky ones beyond!

MrsGuther
July 31st, 2012, 09:10 AM
Nobody's at terminal around here?? Awwww man!! I'm starting to wonder if there is really a terminal length...