PDA

View Full Version : My wedding hair trial

momoftwo708
July 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I had my wedding trial today and it went awesome, so glad I been stressing about it since last month, when I had an awful hair cut front layers are apl and cut thick, and just my back of my hair is bsl, and I was surprised when my hairstylist told me my hair is nice and thick. So I'll take that, I'm just glad I know my hair will look beautiful for my wedding.
I do have to dye my hair since I have roots and my color now is dull and just ugly, I will be going to the salon and they use semi- perm , so I guess I'll keep using coconut oil over night most nights, I will be visiting the salon next month, my wedding is about 6 weeks away. So I pray these layers grow fast as well as the rest of my hair

limonade34
July 29th, 2012, 08:04 PM
What's a hair trail?

Bunnysaur
July 29th, 2012, 08:06 PM
What's a hair trail?

I think she meant "hair trial," like a test run for a wedding updo. I think. :confused:

lmfbs
July 29th, 2012, 08:10 PM
I'm really sorry but I'm terribly confused about your post.

If English isn't your first language it might pay to compose your posts in a word processing document and run a spelling grammar check over it first so we can understand what you're asking and give you better advice. :)

momoftwo708
July 29th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Whoops trial , writing on my smart phone isn't smart

pepperminttea
July 30th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Don't worry, I knew what you meant. :) Congrats on your upcoming wedding; are you wearing it curled? I find layers are easier to blend with a bit of curl pattern.

Aredhel77
July 30th, 2012, 04:14 AM
What's a hair trail?

I'm sorry, but on reading this I did picture a literal trail of shed hair...possibly interspersed artistically with confetti and flowers. I thought, is this some new LHC-cultural thing?

Oh, boy :rollin:

momoftwo708
July 30th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Yes it's a curly updo it's very pretty, I am just surprised she told me my hair is so thick and not damaged, it's just my layers are very uneven