PDA

View Full Version : Do you see improvement?

Rufflebutt
July 29th, 2012, 10:16 AM
So I've decided to maintain my length where it is until I deem it healthy enough to grow longer. This is mainly to cut away damage slowly and even out/thicken up my hem while I'm at it. It's only been 2 months, but my ends feel much thicker and I think they might even be visibly thicker as well.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tiyq6LYE1rxty4io1_500.jpg

^This was taken about two months ago. :) ^

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7xjmplKtj1rxty4io1_500.jpg

^ And this was taken today!^

I'm really sorry about the quality of my photos, all I have is my cell phone camera.

But what do you think? Do you also see improvement?

californiagirl
July 29th, 2012, 10:47 AM
It is a little hard to tell because of the blurriness, but your hair looks A LOT better. Your hemline looks much healthier and thicker. You made a great decision to just maintain the length for a while!

HumanBean
July 29th, 2012, 10:47 AM
It's hard to say because of the photo quality of the second image, but yes I do think your hemline looks thicker.

SongofLove
July 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Pretty hair!! The hemline does look thicker in the second photo. BTW, in the second photo, are those Hello Kitty bows on your shirt? Super cute!

Lostsoule77
July 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM
It's really hard to tell with that second photo. It appears to have thickened up quite a bit though. :)

Avital88
July 29th, 2012, 11:53 AM
it looks like the thiness in your ends is a lot less now, almost gone actually.. keep it up, i bet it will look even better in a few months,i know how hard it is to choose health over length..

Tigermama
July 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Well done! Looks thicker and longer! It's thickening up fast.

blondie9912
July 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM
It does look better :)

akilina
July 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I cant really tell that well. Maybe clean the mirror and possibly wear just a plain color like white, or the same shirt in the other picture :) Or have someone take your picture for you straight on from the back.
I am pretty sure it definitely looks better, but also can't tell because the bows on the jacket kind of fill in where there might be gaps

Cinnamoon
July 29th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Looks awesome!

Sarahlabyrinth
July 29th, 2012, 11:54 PM
It looks better to me!