PDA

View Full Version : Another Hair Color Question

DaniVerde
July 29th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Inspired by Flame 3345's thread, I was wondering what color my natural hair color would be called :D

I've heard everything from "dark blonde" to "ashy brunette" to "auburn"...so, help, please? :p

I'm on the left in this picture:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/26921_119036714780084_8110990_n.jpg

I can try to find another picture, if you need :)

Thank you! :flower:

TazM
July 29th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Same as me! Though mine looks quite dark in my photo. I'd say dark blonde because I was blonde in my younger years, then it just went darker, so I don't feel like I'm a brunette, plus it also goes quite blonde again if I spend much time in the sun, I'd imagine yours is the same. Having said that in some lights it can look quite reddish too, so I can understand the 'auburn' as well. But someone on here had great way to describe it which is 'sunny hair' it changes in the sun, darker in winter, lighter in summer and maybe reddish sometimes too, so I guess you can call it whatever you want to call it :)

DaniVerde
July 29th, 2012, 06:33 AM
I like the term sunny hair :p

Could it maybe be "blondette"?

Mya
July 29th, 2012, 06:54 AM
First thing I thought of is blondette. However your length appears to be a bit more on the blonde side to me.

palaeoqueen
July 29th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I think dark blonde.

pink.sara
July 29th, 2012, 09:26 AM
I'd go with dark blonde as well, it's a really pretty colour. And I bet you get gorgeous natural blonde highlights :)

DaniVerde
July 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I think dark blonde.

I'd go with dark blonde as well, it's a really pretty colour. And I bet you get gorgeous natural blonde highlights :)

Seems like the consensus is leaning towards dark blonde..which is surprising me :D

pink.sara, thank you! :) I do get those sun-highlights when my hair is long enough, it's kinda nice.

So now I'm leaning toward growing out my natural color from my recent bleach blonde experience :p

Calaelen
July 29th, 2012, 11:18 AM
it is dark blonde.