PDA

View Full Version : I discovered a new product

Silken
July 28th, 2012, 11:23 PM
http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/yes-to-carrots-leavein-conditioner?product_id=1211198

O.M.G. My hair looooooves this! It went from dry and rough to soft and silky in just the time to let it air dry, this is awesome!

Just wanted to share. Not affiliated. Oh, and it smells great too: not too strong, very soft. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. Found it at Wholefoods. :D

Rose Petal
July 28th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Hi Silken, just wondering what hair type you are? Would be nice to know because I have learned that what a person with very fine striaght hair loves, a wavy coarse haired type will avoid. Thanks for the tip though :)

akilina
July 28th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Cool! :D
I have always wanted to try it but fear I for some reason would not like it. I am in a cramp for money so I can't justify buying any "Yes to..." products :(

Asequui
July 29th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Oh my goodness YES! I love this stuff! Word to the wise though: don't go overboard with it as it can leave your hair quite lank if you do so.
If it helps, I think my hair's around 2a-2b.

Amber_Maiden
July 29th, 2012, 06:28 AM
I might cheek it out sometime!

Dovetail
July 29th, 2012, 07:41 AM
It looks really nice! I wonder how it works on fine hair, a lot of leave ins are too heavy for me and make my hair all limp and sad.

You can see the full ingredients here (http://www.bloom.com/new-yes-to-carrots-leave-in-conditioner.html)

Alix
July 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I hear it can leave fine hair limp, but I will say I LOVE the yes to cucumbers face wipes.

Silken
July 29th, 2012, 09:07 AM
I have no idea what my hair type is. Right now it's long and straight because I have a keratin treatment in it, otherwise it's bery wavy and thick. It's also colored but I have no splits because I am maniacal about caring for it. It did get dry this week, hence my trying this new stuff and I must say: I'm in love! Woke up this morning to soft, shiny hair that feels and looks like I've just left the salon.

Caution: It IS heavy, potent stuff. Use sparingly. (although I piled it on with a vengeance last night, but that was an extreme situation, lol.)
Will do a slight dry oiling today before bunning.

Maelyssa
July 29th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I'm considering buying some of their hair products...this is great to hear. Thank you so much for sharing!

briles
July 29th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I love "Yes to" skin products. I will have to give the conditioners a try. Does it smell carrot-esque? The whole cucumber line smells like cucumber.

Silken
July 29th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Not really, to me, it just smells really soft and clean while wet, then the scent disappears entirely when hair is dry.