PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me...

MestizoGypsy
July 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
If I can still make it to waist by Christmas?

I needed a trim bad (velcro ends from pre LHC mismanagement) because I've got some important things coming up. I've had the same hairdresser since I was 16 and LOVE her, but I couldn't get to her until September, so I had to go to someone I'd never been to for this trim. She just dusted it, but of course all you Long Hairs know that sometimes even a dusting feels like a lot. Anyway, does it still look okay? Can I still make waist length by Christmas?? (I solemnly swear to stop frying it with heat!!)

The first pic in my sig is when I joined, and the one on the far right is post trim today.

Kyla
July 28th, 2012, 10:12 PM
It's hard to tell from your signature pic, but it looks like you have about two inches to go, which on average would take about four months. So it's possible, but growth rates do differ and sometimes slow (and speed up) depending on other factors. I hope you get your waist length for Christmas though. :)

Leah Polamalu
July 29th, 2012, 12:14 AM
I would think you could make it very close to waist length. Is your hair straightened in the sig?

lmfbs
July 29th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I would think you could make it very close to waist length. Is your hair straightened in the sig?

Her stats say she's a 1a/b, so I doubt there'd be much shrinkage.

I couldn't say without knowing more information (like your growth rate!) but if you grow the average amount of 1/2inch/month, you should make waist by xmas.

MestizoGypsy
July 29th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Naturally straight =) I think I've got a pretty average growth rate, though hoping for the heat and humidity in my neck of the woods to give me a growth spurt!!

minxe
July 29th, 2012, 01:01 AM
I think you could get definitely get there! :)

cowgirllong
July 29th, 2012, 12:05 PM
If you have an average or better growth rate, I would say yes, you will be there by Christmas. Even with another small trim.

Lostsoule77
July 29th, 2012, 12:39 PM
It depends on your growth rate and how many inches you have to grow. It's a little hard to tell from the siggy pic. Looks like it might be possible though. :)

Kaelee
July 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM
OH sheesh, you're almost there already! I think I have two years to go before waist! I'm hoping for BSL by Christmas!

MestizoGypsy
July 29th, 2012, 05:17 PM
OH sheesh, you're almost there already! I think I have two years to go before waist! I'm hoping for BSL by Christmas!
That's what I like to hear =) And I hear ya girl, I feel like just getting to BSL took forever!