PDA

View Full Version : Good outcome with hairdressers

coneyisland
July 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Robert Plant has stated that hairdressers refuse to cut away his legendary hair.

http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/News/en-us/Robert-Plant-Hair-1110-2011.aspx

Whew! :)

spidermom
July 28th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I would hate to see that hair go; that's the truth.

heidi w.
July 28th, 2012, 11:39 AM
If he wants it off, he can find someone. Maybe he needs to speak to someone in a GM salon?....I'm sure his hair isn't his only money-maker....

heidi w.

cowgirllong
July 28th, 2012, 11:43 AM
He can't find anyone willing to cut off twice as much as he asked to have cut? Not at all? THAT is odd.

Loviatar
July 28th, 2012, 01:20 PM
It's his hair. If he wants it cut, but nobody will do it, then I don't see this as a good outcome. :shrug: I know this is a long hair forum, but he should be able to have what he wants.

Amber_Maiden
July 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
It's his hair. If he wants it cut, but nobody will do it, then I don't see this as a good outcome. :shrug: I know this is a long hair forum, but he should be able to have what he wants.

Agreed. Not a good outcome. It should be about doing what the client wants NOT what the hairdresser wants!

jeanniet
July 28th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I have to agree; this is exactly what is always complained of here, only opposite. The salons still aren't doing what he wants, that is if he's really serious about cutting it off. Although he could easily just lop it off himself at home, and then have a stylist fix it up, so maybe he really doesn't want it off.

jacqueline101
July 28th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I think he should be able to get it cut if he wants a cut.