PDA

View Full Version : Newbie :)

BeautifullHair
July 28th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Hello everyone ,

I have been lurking LHC for a few months now and already learned so much, i cant wait to learn even more !
You guys have inspired me to grow my hair out.

A bit of info about my hair and I.
I was so sick of having short hair ( around shoulder blade length ) and decided to get micro link extensions. ( Bad idea because i bought cheap ones ) Tonight i finally decided to take them out, so glad i did. I found out that the "micro links" had actually melted at the joint therefore matted and "glued" the bits of hair the Joint was on if that makes sense ? Either way ended up bad. So i have done a S & D and lathered it in coconut oil ( use to work so well on my hair) to hopefully get these matted bits untangled.
On a plus side in the time i have had my extensions in, my hair has gone from a inch and a half above my bra, to just touching the bottom ( juuust) which i'm happy about.
Sorry for such a long " rant " :o
I'm very new to the whole forum thing.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning new things.
Happy growing everyone.
:P:P

swearnsue
July 28th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Welcome to LHC. I'm glad you got the glue stuff out of your hair! Ouch.

BeautifullHair
July 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Thank you :)

Yes am i to haha :)

Falcore
July 28th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Hello Beautifullhair,

Welcome to LHC and look forward to seeing you around the boards :)

AnnaB
July 30th, 2012, 09:36 AM
hello and welcome. You definitely came to the right place for advise on how to get long beautiful hair. I am new myself but people on here are amazing!

Glad you got extensions out though, you hair is so much better of with out them :)

good luck with the growing :)